Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

CUT IT OUT PEDROSA!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default CUT IT OUT PEDROSA!!!!

"For 2008 the Repsol rider changes his old No. 26 for No. 2, after his results at the world championship last season.

This year, Dani Pedrosa will no longer wear the No. 26 the Repsol Honda Team rider was always identified with. During the 2008 season, the rider from Castellar de Vallès will sport a No. 2 on the bodywork of his bike, thanks to the second position clinched in the 2007 World Championship"

I read the above on the Moto Gp site an Road Racing World. Personally I can't stand Pedrosa. Yes he is a talented racer but he is a little full of himself and Honda needs to pay a little more attention to his team mate, Hayden. Yes call me bias, but Hayden has been putting in a monster effort to testthenew engine, tires,etc......He must want that #1 plate so bad that he has to run the #2 plate tostroke his ego. Last I heard"COMING IN SECOND ONLY MAKES YOU THE FIRST LOSER".I hope Hayden kickes his ***.

Old 02-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CUT IT OUT PEDROSA!!!!

Yeah, I can't honestly imagine sporting the number, "2." Not only is he going to sport it, he changed it to number, "2." What a tool.

I agree that Pedros is a bit of a bitch and I know he's shown his fair share of strengths, he simply doesn't have that, "champion," attitude you find in the real deals.

Pedrosa is not the real deal.

Old 02-09-2008, 05:33 PM

After getting hurt in testing a few weeks ago Pedrosa stated that he needed to get back as quick as possible because Hayden doesn't know how to develope a bike. Considering the last bike Hayden developed won a GP championship and the RC212V that was tailor made for Pedrosa **** the bed last year I think the little midget should take the ego down a few notches.

Old 02-09-2008, 05:52 PM

isnt there vid of pedrosa "looping" a bike somewhere on this board?

Old 02-09-2008, 05:58 PM

I do agree, he has an ego to big for his bike, but wouldn't you be the same if you were #2 in motoGP... I know I would be just a little bit cocky.

I don't think changing numbers is a big deal, even if it's to showoff last years standing. He was #2 and earned that spot, he should be able to change his number to -1.8776362986 if he wants to.

And yes he did loop a bike while practicing his launches at Phillip Island...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X2p5DKB2XEE

apparently it had to do with his traction control malfunctioning.

Old 02-09-2008, 06:03 PM

ORIGINAL: bradlb

After getting hurt in testing a few weeks ago Pedrosa stated that "he needed to get back as quick as possible because Hayden doesn't know how to develope a bike"
Any sources?

Old 02-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Retired Administrator

Did he really say that??? what a freaking tool (if he did).

Old 02-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Napolean's complex. Nice Loop !![sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 02-10-2008, 12:12 AM

I heard it on a podcast I subscribe to: motogpod.com
And here's a clip I copied off of Motogpmatters.com

HONDA MotoGP star Dani Pedrosa has spoken for the first time since his horrific crash during testing on Tuesday that left him with a broken right hand and his number one bike a fireball.

Pedrosa appeared at the press conference alongside Dr Xavier Mir and said:

"I still don't know what happened to cause the crash. I think that is was something on the bike that maybe failed. The team are looking for some data from the bike that might indicate the something that happened to cause the crash."

But Dani also hit out at team-mate Nicky Hayden and the former World Champion's ability to develop the 2008 RCV, saying:

"I am worried about recovering quickly from the injury. I want to get back on the bike as soon as possible. Historically, Nicky has not been very beneficial when he has taken on the responsibility to evolve the motorcycle."

Old 02-10-2008, 05:01 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: bradlb

But Dani also hit out at team-mate Nicky Hayden and the former World Champion's ability to develop the 2008 RCV, saying:

"I am worried about recovering quickly from the injury. I want to get back on the bike as soon as possible. Historically, Nicky has not been very beneficial when he has taken on the responsibility to evolve the motorcycle."

Nice. least we forget, the little bastard almost ruined the Champs chances at the 2006 title. Yes he has talent, but I don't know how he fits that fat head through any doors. CUT IT OUT NEPOLEAN, er.... PEDROSA!!!

Quick Reply: CUT IT OUT PEDROSA!!!!