Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

crash web site

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 03:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crash web site

this is for all to ckeck out for a crash wake up call.
warning very grafic stuff![:'(]
www.ride2die.com

Old 01-02-2007, 04:38 AM
Banned
Default RE: crash web site

I've seen it before, but man, screw that...

Wear your gear and ride smart.

From reading everybit of that, I try to think how the accident happened. From the idea in mind, and from the stories I read, it seems most of the riders who weren't at fault still should have been able to lessen or possibly even prevent the accident by being a good rider. Being good doesn't mean owning a lane - it's the entire control of your bike. Most bikers should always be driving so defensively anyway that it seems tragic this many people aleady have died in more than likely preventable circumstances.

Ride within your limits and ride with your gear.

Old 01-02-2007, 04:39 AM

Who knows. Don't know if they're trying to discourage riding or make folks aware. Some of that stuff is messed up, other parts are just natural selection I think. That one at the end, all the way down at the bottom, kinda weird, looked like full gear, A-Star suit Arai helmet, what happened, that guy burn in at mach 2 or what? Actually suprised I looked at this link. I kinda lost my stomach for seeing people hurt and don't really care to see it. I know it happens, but I guess I got tame and seen my fair share in the years and don't like to see bad things.But...an eye opener for sure, kinda keeps things in perspective.

Old 01-02-2007, 01:09 PM

Wow. Could have done without seeing all that, but I see the point. Made me think...

Old 01-02-2007, 06:29 PM

reposted many times

Old 01-07-2007, 01:14 AM

thats bad... Im a new rider and that **** scared the **** outta me... I was in the mind set that if im in my full gear i'll be okay... maybe not tho?.... message i got was Ride safe... i feel sick...

Old 01-07-2007, 01:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: wsideshow

reposted many times
AND????? I hope it's reposted over and over and over again. You got a problem with that?

Old 01-07-2007, 02:24 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw
Most bikers should always be driving so defensively anyway that it seems tragic this many people aleady have died in more than likely preventable circumstances.

Ride within your limits and ride with your gear.
ALL bikers should be driving OFFENSIVELY ALL the time.

Old 01-07-2007, 02:39 AM

just gear up and ride safe. These sites are stupid to me, where's the website with all the horrible pictures of car accidents?? Am I supposed to quit driving my car now? How about the pictures of muggings and assaults? Am I supposed to stop walking in public?

**** happens, gear up, eyes on the road and everything around you, don't overstep your bounds, and if your time is up that's it.

Old 01-07-2007, 05:06 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: crash web site