Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

CBR600RR tested to destruction!! (VIDEO)

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by drunkinmist
No really where is the camera mounted? I know this is not the first vid of hers and i love the camera view. It is almost like looking out the helmet when your tucked in. I am looking into getting a camera would like good shots like ur jules.
Uh, unless you have really nice *****......... forget it! lol

Old 09-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by drunkinmist
No really where is the camera mounted? I know this is not the first vid of hers and i love the camera view. It is almost like looking out the helmet when your tucked in. I am looking into getting a camera would like good shots like ur jules.

I tried everything ... I don't like helmet mounts because the bike movement coupled with your head movement and the camera just ends up flicking everywhere with sudden movements and makes the video look amateurish or you get sea sick watching them ..lol
I don't like bike mounted either ..tingly vibes often get through and blur the image and jolts in the road are much more severe ... so I mount the camera right between my ***** ... the pictures give an idea but I am only hanging it around my neck here to show you approximate camera position ... the strap goes right around my body and the camera is perfectly cushioned against me, soaks up vibes and road jolts :-) and, because it is further back on me you get the cockpit view included ... it's just worked out really well for me, my height etc.

Now on my very first video it kept popping out, spinning round and filming me instead ..lol ..but now it is strapped tightly around my upper back and the camera pushed firmly back into me, then the jacket zipped up around it all :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZrX...eature=channel

EDIT:

OMG!! watched that again, I can't believe how crappy that video was and terrible wind noise, which later fixed ... but it was my very first one ..lol

Last edited by Juliet; 09-26-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
I have tried a heap of things and still can't shut it up ...
Go to the drugstore and buy some female hormone, grow a pair of ****, place the camera between them. It will take care of both wind noise and vibrations.

Old 09-27-2009, 04:29 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Tell me how yu fixed the wind noise yu bratt
I have tried a heap of things and still can't shut it up ...

hey, a girl has to have some secrets ... no, I think I shall play this one close to my chest for now

Jules

Old 09-27-2009, 12:50 PM

Great video as expected. You have a real knack for this kind of stuff. Did your brother help with some of the shots? I'm not sure i could get used to riding on roads with no escape routes. Stone walls have to hurt.