Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Careful folks - she's out there.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 09:39 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Careful folks - she's out there.....

..probably driving a big SUV, she's distracted, and soggy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPW8x...embedded#at=63

Old 01-19-2011, 07:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Poetic justice! BUUUUHAAAAHA HAaaaaaa!

Old 01-19-2011, 03:34 PM

just goes to show texting is distracting, haha that probably ruined her day, too bad it made mine

Old 01-19-2011, 03:37 PM

Prolly ruined her phone too. Any bets she was more pissed that she couldn't keep texting than fallin in the fountain?

Old 01-19-2011, 03:58 PM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Just goes to prove mall air makes you stupid. She probably bought one of those $2.00 cookies also...

Old 01-20-2011, 05:19 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

See this B!tch is trying to sue the mall because she is an idiot? She also works in the mall too. She must be the laughing stock there!

Old 02-04-2011, 10:24 PM

Careful folks... He'll be out there in 6-8 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukEFB...layer_embedded
Not the best news for Sony execs to be waking up to this morning, as the company's PSP has played a starring role in an unfortunate, though thankfully innocuous, incident. A 10-year old Milanese boy was recently so absorbed by his portable's make.believe world that he forgot the real one around him had boundaries with bright lines painted around them. A moment later the young gamer found himself next to the train tracks a few feet below the platform designed for human occupation, though he wasn't there long as an off-duty policeman by the name of Alessandro Micalizzi quickly leapt down and lifted him to safety. See it on video below and feel free to draw your own conclusions about your gaming habits.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:34 PM

Can't really fault Sony there - that's buying into the mindset that Glock, Ruger and Smith&Wesson are responsible for deaths caused by people who use their firearms.

Really seems that people are becoming increasingly distracted and device-dependent through every facet of their day, how long before we end up like all the humans on Wall-E?

Old 02-04-2011, 10:46 PM

I wanna know what happen to the days when guys walked into doors / poles / walls because a gorgeous woman walked by? they don't seem to be making Youtube any more

Think the reporter was trying to be cute with the Sony comment. But yeah, it's getting bad out there with the devices. When I started my job 4 years ago, every spring the Safety Manager gave us a joking lecture about being distracted by the reappearances of mini-skirts after the winter and our driving.

Now the lectures are not so joking every other month about texting and driving

Old 02-05-2011, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
I wanna know what happen to the days when guys walked into doors / poles / walls because a gorgeous woman walked by? they don't seem to be making Youtube any more

Think the reporter was trying to be cute with the Sony comment. But yeah, it's getting bad out there with the devices. When I started my job 4 years ago, every spring the Safety Manager gave us a joking lecture about being distracted by the reappearances of mini-skirts after the winter and our driving.

Now the lectures are not so joking every other month about texting and driving
I haven't done any highway riding yet, but I've gotten into some pretty close calls with people texting and driving while just driving around in my cage. I get so mad at my friends when they try and say "Nah dude, I'm good at texting and driving."

The other day some guy crashed into a snow bank going down a one way street the wrong way at 2am because he was intoxicated. I called the police

People scare me lol

Quick Reply: Careful folks - she's out there.....