Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

BVert and Erion's night ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 09:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BVert and Erion's night ride

We went on a ride tonight with his friend Dom. It was cold as hell, and thunderstorms were coming, but we were out there for love of the game regardless... with our shiney bikes.

Name:  IMG_0375.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  73.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0376.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  70.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0378.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  74.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0380.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  74.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0381.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  77.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0382.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  86.4 KB

Old 05-14-2008, 10:52 PM
Default RE: BVert and Erion's night ride

nice...cant wait to meet u guys in july!

Do you get a lot of attention from the popo with those plates down there?

Old 05-14-2008, 11:12 PM
Banned

You guys suck...

BVertical, is NY really as cool as he likes to portray himself? Nah, couldn't be - he's a fake! Lol...

Looks like some good fun with some nice bikes. Loving the 9's and that 6 hundy is holdin' her own among them. How'd ya like eatin' the pebblesthat those Pilots on the 9's were kicking up? Haha, love the tires, hate riding behind them. Good stuff...

Looks like the next time (lol) I'll be in NY I'll be without a bike... who's got a loaner! Wait a minute, I sold some '54 stunt parts to some cat in NY - I think he was an Eastside gangsta

Old 05-14-2008, 11:22 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

You guys suck...

BVertical, is NY really as cool as he likes to portray himself? Nah, couldn't be - he's a fake! Lol...

Looks like some good fun with some nice bikes. Loving the 9's and that 6 hundy is holdin' her own among them. How'd ya like eatin' the pebblesthat those Pilots on the 9's were kicking up? Haha, love the tires, hate riding behind them. Good stuff...

Looks like the next time (lol) I'll be in NY I'll be without a bike... who's got a loaner! Wait a minute, I sold some '54 stunt parts to some cat in NY - I think he was an Eastside gangsta
LMAO...Bvert's got the pilot races on his, so the pebble tossing competition is pretty good..

the 954 is all yours when ever you come through... good luck keeping the front down with the 54 tooth rear and 15 front though

Oh ya, i aint jus cool, im the motha F'n man son!! Balee dat!

Old 05-14-2008, 11:27 PM

ORIGINAL: redzintimidator

Gonna be a good time...

As for the plate, i got pulled over a few times but i always stop right away and have a few pba cards that help me through the situation
Mines in the same place as the 954.. a homemade braket that bolts to the rear peg bolts
Name:  0.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  68.5 KB

Old 05-15-2008, 06:40 PM

Erion you stole the rock throwing words right outta my mouth, they arent going to last though, I have to start pricing out regular michelins, not the damn cheater slicks, And yeah Kid, NY is as badass as Erion says it is. We have good roads and tons of vehicular obstacles. Makes for some good rides.

I wish those photos came out better, the camera in my phone is great when the sun is out but it really does not cooperate with unnatural lighting. I might just have to pick up a cheap pocket cam for riding shots now. Cant be more then like 100 bucks.

The cops dont really bug us cause there are plenty of morons on gixxers doing much more stupid sh*t then we are. PS - Erion I ordered the plastic for the side of my headlight today, so I gotta get that on soon, cost me $3.81 honda parts direct... The shipping was more then the plastic.

Old 05-15-2008, 06:41 PM

...also: why isnt dom on this forum?

Old 05-16-2008, 09:20 AM

ORIGINAL: redzintimidator

you mean up here.. lol..

and yes they would..

Old 05-16-2008, 10:53 AM

ORIGINAL: be vertical
The cops dont really bug us cause there are plenty of morons on gixxers doing much more stupid sh*t then we are.
I think you forgot to read my post. The only time we ever get hassled is at this place called bald hill, but that is a whole different story in and of itself.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:57 AM
Banned

The cops dont really bug us cause there are plenty of morons on gixxers doing much more stupid sh*t then we are.
I think you forgot to read my post. The only time we ever get hassled is at this place called bald hill, but that is a whole different story in and of itself.
Weirdest occurance of the day.

[&:]

Quick Reply: BVert and Erion's night ride