Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

burn outs

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 09:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
can i haz somma dat popcornz?

Old 03-27-2011, 08:58 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

gasoline and a rag will take it off rubber too.

people who rag on wheelies and burnouts are guys that usually aren't comfortable enough with their bikes to do them. i don't like wasting tires, but if you've got new ones going on.... who cares. just cuz he did a burnout in the driveway doesnt mean that he's going to go split two semis on the highway doing a wheelie. he didn't deserve to be equated to that, no one did.

you need to remember that all of our bikes on here really have no purpose or point to ever be on the road. so the mere fact that we own them shows that we all have a little bit of hooligan in us. people are going to hate motorcycles regardless if they see you burnout/wheelie or whatever, im tired of hearing that arguement.

nice burnout vids guys

remember july 4th at noon - national burnout for freedom day! no cops to worry about from 12 to 12:15 or so.

Last edited by Conrice; 03-27-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:19 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

Originally Posted by Conrice
remember july 4th at noon - national burnout for freedom day! no cops to worry about from 12 to 12:15 or so.
is this real?????
thats the first time i hear about something like this.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:44 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

gasoline and a rag will take it off rubber too.

people who rag on wheelies and burnouts are guys that usually aren't comfortable enough with their bikes to do them. i don't like wasting tires, but if you've got new ones going on.... who cares. just cuz he did a burnout in the driveway doesnt mean that he's going to go split two semis on the highway doing a wheelie. he didn't deserve to be equated to that, no one did.

you need to remember that all of our bikes on here really have no purpose or point to ever be on the road. so the mere fact that we own them shows that we all have a little bit of hooligan in us. people are going to hate motorcycles regardless if they see you burnout/wheelie or whatever, im tired of hearing that arguement.

nice wheelie vids guys

The extra commentary was taken care of. So long as its done in a safe manner, burnouts and wheelie vids / pics can stay as far as I'm concerned.

And ya, y'alls added to my mod responsibilities (I liked the green better than the bland grey)

Old 03-27-2011, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio

And ya, y'alls added to my mod responsibilities (I liked the green better than the bland grey)
The Off-Topic section is officially dead now.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu
is this real?????
thats the first time i hear about something like this.
ya, it was in the back page of sport rider or motorcyclist a few issues ago. apparently, july 5th is national buy new tires day. president obama then made july 4th at 12:00pm to 12:15 pm national burnout for freedom day. all law enforcement issues are to stand down and not interfere so long as the burnouts are done in a safe-"ish" manner

Old 03-27-2011, 11:36 AM

ya, it was in the back page of sport rider or motorcyclist a few issues ago. apparently, july 5th is national buy new tires day. president obama then made july 4th at 12:00pm to 12:15 pm national burnout for freedom day. all law enforcement issues are to stand down and not interfere so long as the burnouts are done in a safe-"ish" manner

Hahaha. That's priceless. That's the only good thing I've seen obummer do so far but that's a pretty good one

Old 03-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Old 03-27-2011, 01:40 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

wow.....ill be on the police department parking lot smoking them out of their hole....lol

since parking lot with no trafic is a safe place to do it, it seems like a good and safe place.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:16 PM

haha that's gutsy... i wonder just how many of the police will get the memo about national burnout for freedom day

Quick Reply: burn outs