Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Blond girl.

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008 | 07:45 PM
Default RE: Blond girl.

ORIGINAL: Ti954

The important thing here is that I would oh so hit that!
ORIGINAL: TheX

That's Kelly Pickler!!! I'd hit it.
ORIGINAL: RVAcbr600

yeah thats kelly pickler after ALOT of plastic surgery, *****, ***, and she had a honkin nose! now id hit it.
Yeah, with a lead pipe.

Old 12-12-2008 | 06:29 AM

So, is this a problem of the education system or her general upbringing? How much is her fault?

I really donĀ“t feel knowledge is necessarily a sign of intelligence, but more of the ability to retain information. Intelligence, to me, is relative to the subject and is more of the application of knowledge (no matter how great or small or what subject your have knowledge in). This is something I see in the computer field, especially in the help desk arena. Naturally, most people feel that computer people are intelligent (and many times brazen and anti-social). On the opposite side, computer people tend to think that the other person is a complete "idiot." In the end, the computer person is seeing this person out of their element. The other person may be a financial genius, doctor or best sales person for KY Jelly.

Admittedly, I have my doubts about this womanĀ“s intelligence and knowledge, but I would be remiss if I didnĀ“t remember this quote:
[blockquote]"Wait long enough and people will surprise and impress. When you're pissed off at someone and you're angry at them, you just haven't given them enough time. Just give them a little more time and they almost always will impress you." - Randy Pausch
[/blockquote]Or maybe
[blockquote]"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know IĀ“m not perfect - and I donĀ“t live to be but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[/blockquote]

Old 12-12-2008 | 06:53 AM

*sigh* ...stupid dumb blonde, they give us all a bad name!! ..lol

Jules

Old 12-12-2008 | 08:40 AM

ORIGINAL: woo545

So, is this a problem of the education system or her general upbringing? How much is her fault?

I really donĀ“t feel knowledge is necessarily a sign of intelligence, but more of the ability to retain information. Intelligence, to me, is relative to the subject and is more of the application of knowledge (no matter how great or small or what subject your have knowledge in). This is something I see in the computer field, especially in the help desk arena. Naturally, most people feel that computer people are intelligent (and many times brazen and anti-social). On the opposite side, computer people tend to think that the other person is a complete "idiot." In the end, the computer person is seeing this person out of their element. The other person may be a financial genius, doctor or best sales person for KY Jelly.

Admittedly, I have my doubts about this womanĀ“s intelligence and knowledge, but I would be remiss if I didnĀ“t remember this quote:

[blockquote]"Wait long enough and people will surprise and impress. When you're pissed off at someone and you're angry at them, you just haven't given them enough time. Just give them a little more time and they almost always will impress you." - Randy Pausch
[/blockquote]Or maybe

[blockquote]"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know IĀ“m not perfect - and I donĀ“t live to be but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[/blockquote]

You don't **** her intelligence.

Who cares...really?