Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

The bike is finished!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Senior Member & Lord of the Odometer (300,000 Mles) & Counting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TechGirl1414
We added the 93 rear fairing and light last night. Next I will be getting a blue windscreen.
Hey:

Check current local laws or ordinances on the blue screen, one shop here had a sale on them to clear them out, as they were not selling like the light smoke, all that bought them, got pulled over and either had to surender them or pay a find your choice, not worth it IMHO. but it would look good but not that much more than a dark smoke or even a light smoke screen.
Be careful on the Blue Screen as it will get you pulled over and maybe even confiscated if you ever venture into GA or SC, as some law enforcement officers will find anything they can on a bike to ruin your day. FL not much different when it comes to that sort of stuff. Just a word of caution before you spend any cash that may cost you some mod money...

Dub

Last edited by CBR1988; 10-16-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Senior Member & tensioner mod inventor ROTM WINNER FEB 2013

Holy ****. Your ole man must be one happy chappy looking at that gleaming beauty. He doesn't exactly look like he's got any regrets. Neither does your beautiful pup. A happy family is at one with it's CBR. Grin! Ace work TG. Very ace! Take a gold star and get some rest. You'll need it for when you finally get yours.

Last edited by gotcbr; 09-19-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: language
Old 10-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Senior Member & tensioner mod inventor ROTM WINNER FEB 2013

PS. I don't like the tail swap. 90's are the better looking backside and way more unique.
But you made that CBR look new again. The whole set up will have people questioning themselves as to whether this is a new bike or not. That's just my after thought. Ride her with pride. Very well done indeed.

Old 10-16-2011, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by CBR1988
Hey:

Check current local laws or ordinances on the blue screen, one shop here had a sale on them to clear them out, as they were not selling like the light smoke, all that bought them, got pulled over and either had to surender them or pay a find your choice, not worth it IMHO. but it would look good but not that much more than a dark smoke or even a light smoke screen.
Be careful on the Blue Screen as it will get you pulled over and maybe even confiscated if you ever venture into GA or SC, as some law enforcement officers will find anything they can on a bike to ruin your day. FL not much different when it comes to that sort of stuff. Just a word of caution before you spend any cash that may cost you some mod money...

Dub
Never even thought about that. I was going to get smoke and my husband said he wanted blue. I'll run the "law" thing by him. Didn't even think of it.

Originally Posted by HenryM
Holy ****. Your ole man must be one happy chappy looking at that gleaming beauty. He doesn't exactly look like he's got any regrets. Neither does your beautiful pup. A happy family is at one with it's CBR. Grin! Ace work TG. Very ace! Take a gold star and get some rest. You'll need it for when you finally get yours.
That's very sweet. Thank you. We are very happy with our CBR I only wish it would of taken me longer to paint, I was enjoying not having to do the dishes!!

Last edited by gotcbr; 09-19-2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: fix quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:37 AM

Shiny . Nice airbrush work, looks great.