Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Bike "Artwork"

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bike "Artwork"

I really wouldn't consider this artwork, but figured it was a convenient title. I've been playing around with calligraphy recently and found you can use fine point tips to draw if you can manipulate it right. I used a lot of ink and have been getting better as I go. If anyone wants one just ask, I'm going to try to make one with a rider, so if anyone would like one, post a high quality "ACTION" image and maybe you'll get it transfered it to ink & paper. I've been putting them on heavyweight "academie" paper that's the usual 8"1/2 by 11" which is acid-free and will last forever! I've been thinking about getting some nicer pencils to color with but we'll see how that goes...

For the Kawa guys!

Another Kawasaki, INCOMPLETE, my first try with color, one of my earliest...

Incomplete R1 LE... will get color when complete, half the beauty of this bike rest in that scheme...

Complete GSXR K5... sub-color, but should i use it?

An RC30, color scheme is awesome so will probably be color when i get my hands on some quality pencils....

Cars? The M3 GTR, the C5R, and a WRC STi...

I think I'm doing an C6 Z06 or Shelby Cobra next...

Hope you enjoy, WOULD APPRECIATE FEEDBACK on where you guys think I should go!

-PS NOV 19th, 2007

I've decided I'm going to start doing "customs" or "one-offs" for $50 as long as I'm sent a HQ image (4+ M.P.) and the buyer pays for shipping and the picture in advance. A complete picture shouldn't take more than 4-8 days to complete depending on the intricacy of the image. For now a color image is negotiable but will not be more than $75. Have already sold all three cars locally at a craft fair and have decided to make more. Spent the money on more indian ink and pens. If anyone wants one just drop me an email and pic of their bike/car they want done. Whatever you want I'll do so just ask!

My email address is...

scottwelldegn@hotmail.com

...drop me a line and pics if interested.