Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Best sportbike DVDs?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Best sportbike DVDs?

Had a question about the best sportbike DVDs to buy. I am currently deployed to Iraq, and in my down time I would like to watch some sportbike DVDs on my laptop. What are the best ones to buy? I have found a few that I think look good (and the seller will ship to an APO) so what are everyone's thoughts? Thanks in advance

Old 08-10-2009, 01:28 PM
December 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

P.M. me your address and I will make a copy of one and send it to you. Anything to help our boys overseas pass the time. I have two nephews over there.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:36 PM

i personally have a thing for Faster and the doctor the tornado and the kentucky kid

Old 08-10-2009, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by scutfargas
P.M. me your address and I will make a copy of one and send it to you. Anything to help our boys overseas pass the time. I have two nephews over there.
Now there's a true proud American! As far as the dvds..are you looking for like road racing, stunting, etc? Thanks for your service! (as well as your nephews scutfargas)

Old 08-11-2009, 02:04 AM

Road racing or stunting doesn't matter a lot, just wanting a heads up on some good titles before I make the purchase and have them sent here. The stunting titles I am sure everyone will enjoy even my friends here that don't follow bikes at all lol. Thanks in advance and your help CBRforum!!

Old 08-11-2009, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Cant help yu with DVD selections ...but if you are allowed to download and watch UTube vids in country ....then this one will get your juices flowing as a stop gap ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avy57...eature=related

take bloody care over their mate ...
Alright Steve that enough of that crap!!!!!....... You just had to show me what a pathetic rider I am didnt you????

Seriously though......That is one amazing video. Really unbelievable.... I just dont see how its even real.....

Old 08-12-2009, 07:46 AM

Yes I have and its awesome. There is no way a man can react as fast as he does. He simply has to know the course very well and pre-acts to what he knows instead of re-acting to what he sees. Simply amazing!

Old 08-23-2009, 03:06 AM

Mr. Fargus

Just wanted to let you know that when we got in from mission yesterday I had a package waiting for me. It was the movie that you sent. I can't thank you enough. I have watched it twice already. Not too much to look at here so it was a much appreciated gift. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: Best sportbike DVDs?