Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

bad days on two wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bad days on two wheels

ORIGINAL: F2Woody

looking at the piston video again, it looks like his glove that goes flying, but look closly at the glove and how it falls and bounces, looks like it still has a hand in it. hard to tell though. but you never know
Yeah I know what you mean, I don't know the guy that told me that, so you can never know. Either way it had to hurt. I know the deer vid is probably real, I would hate to be in his shoes at that point.

-Jesse-

Old 02-07-2006, 07:47 AM

The Guy in the first vid must feel stupid, pmsl

Just love the music in the last one, haha don`t even edit out your sh*t music just upload it to a website why don`t ya.

Old 02-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Old 02-07-2006, 06:58 PM

DAMN!!!!!!!!![&:]

Old 02-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Retired Admin

That deer thing was one of the worst fears if you ride in Maine......they jump in traffic all the time![8D]

Old 02-08-2006, 07:35 PM

in new york when a deer hears the whine of a bike they seem to flock to the road. it's like playing frogger for real.
hey turnin20's good sh*t finding that video. i was told the piston went through his forearm. at least he's ok i guess.

Old 02-09-2006, 12:03 AM

deer vid is not fake. I can't view it work but if its a red/silver cbr600 then here's some pics from it.

http://hornskeith.com/deerwreck/

And here's some of my pics when I hit a deer on August 1st, 2005

Story:
So I was doing some nice night riding with a friend and we were having a nice calm drive out on penny road near lake wheeler south of Raleigh. We were going about 55-65 mph and coming right out of a curve, A deer, yes a ****IN DEER! runs between our bikes. I was about 3 seconds behind my friend and He didn't see it. But the deer didn't make it. I didn't see the deer until it ran right in front of me.

I hit the deer (or the deer hits me) at about 55-65 mph head on, right on it's side. It ran from the left side and was going to the right side. The bike took most of the impact with the exception of some parts of my leg, but I'm not hurt. I was croutched all the way forward on the tank so when I hit the deer, it literally flew over my head. The odd thing was that I didn't fall. After the sudden impact, I prolly slowed down to 25mph and I was still going straight. I speed up and chased down my friend to get him to pull over cause I just hit a deer. He was like... say what?

We, pulled over to the nearest gas station (about 1/2 mile), and we inspected my bike. Loads of plastic is ripped off, the raditor is totally busted in, and turn signal is damaged. Other then that, those are the only damage I can see. and btw, the deer is dead, sadly enough. We called the highway patrol and did a police report, but since I only have liabilty only, deer isn't going to be covered. The Police officer was suprised that I wasn't hurt after hitting a deer going about 55mph on a motorcycle!

Next morning, I went back but to my surprise, someone already picked up the deer. (yes, I know it was dead, my dad came and took a look at the deer and poked it with a stick)
Sorry for such a large post. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I hated the accident.

Old 02-09-2006, 12:23 AM

Those pictures are the same as in the video. You can see the white fence/entrance in the pics and in the video also.