Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Any Top Gear fans?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any Top Gear fans?

The show is on BBC America. You'll have to look it up on your provider, but last weekend TG was on all Sunday afternoon.

Old 10-18-2007, 07:49 PM

'new' season 9 episodes--thanks again BlueFox--are on Monday evenings and various episodes are repeated thoughout the week, so if you miss one, it'll be on again right quick!

Old 10-18-2007, 08:50 PM
VP

bluefox did you ever post up the vids?

Old 10-19-2007, 03:28 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NO. My damned server (or my connection to it) is a rather slow upload rate, so it'll take a while to upload the videos. Not to mention, it completely bogs down my entire network in the house, so I have to do it when everyone is sleeping.

I'll let you guys know when they get posted up.

Old 10-31-2007, 11:59 PM

I dont really like the host. He seems to think its ok to talk **** about motorcycle riders. He is dirt in my book.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:48 AM

ORIGINAL: DThompson

I dont really like the host. He seems to think its ok to talk **** about motorcycle riders. He is dirt in my book.
Jeremy is the one that talks **** about motorcycle riders because if im not mistaken Richard Hammond is a riders, so its more of a shot at his co-host.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:59 AM

ORIGINAL: ROTHMANSF4I

ORIGINAL: DThompson

Jeremy is the one that talks **** about motorcycle riders because if im not mistaken Richard Hammond is a riders, so its more of a shot at his co-host.
Yeah, he's just poking fun at his co-host. They do some cool things with bikes on their show... like pitting a 600RR against an Atom. Stupid Atom won. [:'(]

Did you guys see the America Road Trip episode? I saw it last weekend for the first time and it was hilarious. I loved the Stig's fat American cousin. Just great!

Old 11-01-2007, 09:15 AM

Big Stig looked so at home in that caddy, i love when he goes flying threw the infield in the old dodge truck. that has to be the best episode to date, man the bible belt is a scary place.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: ROTHMANSF4I

Big Stig looked so at home in that caddy, i love when he goes flying threw the infield in the old dodge truck. that has to be the best episode to date, man the bible belt is a scary place.

No kidding! I couldn't believe they started throwing rocks! [:-]

Old 11-01-2007, 08:17 PM

Or maybe everyone had been muuurrduuhd...hahahaha! ...too complicated for the colonials OMG when Jeremy had the sprinkler turned on above his head in the car I'm finally cool now hahahahaha!

They used to show some older episodes on Discovery, of all places, I think because BBC2 and Discovery Comm. have some close ties, but I haven't since seen it anywhere but BBCA. I'm sure none of them really dislike motorcycles, they all play at bashing all kinds of stuff. Like the one where Jeremy puts a concrete floor into an old Merc with a wood stove and chair for drinking tea! Hahahaha!

Quick Reply: Any Top Gear fans?