Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

another chase with another great ending

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 12:20 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: another chase with another great ending

What the hell i will add to the fire with a few things.

1. If a bike runs he deserves what he gets, my opinion of course.
2. People wonder why police abuse there power etc. maybe its because they get no respect. Hell if i put my life on the line everyday and got treated like crap or heard *&$@ the police everyday i would prolly have a hard time controlling my emotions too now and then. In case you forgot they are people too, just like you and i.
3. I respect all military, they are the reason i am here and free.
4. Reasonsvoice your a troll, there is no reason to argue with you, i dont care what you say about my country. Come back and try again when you have been here more then 3 minutes.

Old 09-03-2007, 12:51 AM

I don't know about any of you, but I sure as hell don't have the ***** to run like that. Just watching that scared me. How the hell can some people ride like that? It only takes a split second for you to become a smear on the pavement. That take down by the cop was smooth.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:45 AM

sixhundred makes a valid point...the take down was smooth. And more importantly, safe for the fleeing rider. How many times have you heard stories (usually about bikes running) where the cops "almost killed the guy" by cutting a bike off, or hitting it with his car. And of course it was the cops fault that the guy was running.

Funny how some make their opinions known only using the information about a situation that reinforces their feeling, and conveniently leave out any acknowledgement of the things done in the best interest of the "innocent victim", I mean he was just riding a motorcycle, it's not like he was gonna kill anyone, right?

Old 09-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Banned

I have nothing to offer than to say I find it amusing themonkey for the U.S. military iswhining aboutcorruption at the local level...

Hahahaha, the guys got jokes! Welcome to the forum, jackass!

I got news for ya. Anyone group of people with authority has it's own abusers. You only hate the police because they do it in your face. The government hides behind media conglomerates and spin zones.

Talk about confused, jackass.

Old 09-03-2007, 07:55 PM

Hey I saqw a chick with big **** riding 600rr the other day. Lighten up everyone like someone posted earlier opinions are like ******** we all have them.

Old 09-03-2007, 08:05 PM

TK954RR-- I agree with everything you're saying except for one thing...

You missed the point I was making. I have nothing against your country. I think that many americans are self-righteous bigots, but I think that anywhere you go you'll run into that. The americans I see for the most part are good people who just want an enjoyable life--exactly like the majority of people on earth--even in the middle east, folks!

It think patriotism at times is nothing more than thinly veiled racism--this is to say that the line between being proud of who you are and where you're from easily slides into thinking you're better than other people from other places, which, in turn, is only a small step away from making judgements on people and putting them down for being who they are only because they're different from you.

I was being sarcastic, facetious, call it what you will. I was demonstrating how foolish it is to think a person has any right to generalize about an entire group of people based on the interactions you've had with a small handful of individuals. I've seen a number of individuals doing exactly that on a number of threads on this forum, whether it be about women, people who are gay, people from the middle east, people who aren't white and american, etc.

I wanted to see what would happen if I made the exact same sort of remarks about an american citizen from texas. The argument is the same--only my statements were not made in earnest, like so many other hate filled remarks here. Take some time to look for them... in fact, I'll make it easy...

https://cbrforum.com/m_374789/tm.htm
https://cbrforum.com/m_361543/tm.htm
http://https://cbrforum.com/m_143122/tm.htm
https://cbrforum.com/m_368799/tm.htm

...just to post a few. Keep in mind the worst of the remarks have been removed. All I did was search for "racist" and these came up...

Am I really the troll here?

Old 09-03-2007, 08:21 PM

what a bitch...dont u know when your getting chased your supposed to create maximum carnage to brag....he shoulda done some cool will smith in irobot stuff and killed the cop then took off on foot...that woulda been awesome

Old 09-03-2007, 08:32 PM

ORIGINAL: reasonsvoice

I have nothing against your country.

Then move on to another topic.

Old 09-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: reasonsvoice
I dig this dude. Where you from man? You've already pwn'd half the loudmouths! Heh, I finally read the whole thread and I liked what I read from Reasons.

Old 09-03-2007, 09:17 PM

I can't pull up the damn vid [:@]also I think the full moon was last week[&:] sure is alot ofthis anger stuff goin round on the forum, whats every body fighting about [sm=wtf.gif]