Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Another CBR 600 F4I Video I made..with a twist!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 05:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Trey929RR
That's what I am talking about, getting inventive; congrats. I got you on the gloves... "Players F@$k up". Don't let these clowns blow your stuff up, you were more concerned about getting the message across(and possibly something else) than taking gloves on and off and on and off...
Thank you man! Yeah I wanted to show everyone the video and wanted comments on it, not exactly about the gloves

Old 04-18-2012, 05:55 PM

hahah hells yeah. Good work man.

On a side note Trey - nice addition "we got track bikes" hahahahah

Old 04-18-2012, 06:09 PM

Not sure about the choice of soundtrack, but hey, it worked, right? Congrats!

Girls.
To do the dishes.
To clean up my room.
To do the laundry.
And in the bathroom.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by sk8infreek
Thank you man! Yeah I wanted to show everyone the video and wanted comments on it, not exactly about the gloves
I am right there with ya. I got my 929 when I was 17 (a Junior in HS) and all I ever heard was just people picking on me about things or doggin me for this or that. That to me was jealousy. I say keep doing what you are doing. Hope the Prom goes well and I expect a wedding invitation.

Nate- I try to keep it up to date with things going on.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:21 PM

so how many takes was this?

Old 04-18-2012, 09:30 PM

Sweet way to ask man. And congrats on the yes.. But why is it so important to wear gloves? I ride every day and have only worn gloves a few times at night when it's cold. ( and they were winter gloves lol) I might have to go get a pair if it's that much better.. And in that case what is a good brand of gloves

Old 04-18-2012, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by lewisF4i
Sweet way to ask man. And congrats on the yes.. But why is it so important to wear gloves? I ride every day and have only worn gloves a few times at night when it's cold. ( and they were winter gloves lol) I might have to go get a pair if it's that much better.. And in that case what is a good brand of gloves
Why don't you and sk8 both google "de-gloving" and i'm sure you'll never ride without gloves or proper footwear again.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:28 PM

Wow yea.. I google imaged it, was pretty nasty stuff. I feel dumb for riding in shorts and T's. What's the best way to stay protected without sweating your ***** off? Cause I seem to get real hot when riding

Old 04-18-2012, 10:36 PM

Riding gear thread would be a good place to look for more detailed information but wear mesh/textile with CE armor in it, that should be a good start, long pants also. Its almost impossible to stay "protected" and not sweat. One must give(either protection or sweat), and like one of the MODS or someone has a quote in their signature line saying, "Sweat wipes off, Road rash doesn't."

Old 04-18-2012, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by lewisF4i
Wow yea.. I google imaged it, was pretty nasty stuff. I feel dumb for riding in shorts and T's. What's the best way to stay protected without sweating your ***** off? Cause I seem to get real hot when riding
Look up ventilated textile jackets. Some guys criticize it pretty harshly, but it'll do a lot more for saving your skin than a T-shirt.

Quick Reply: Another CBR 600 F4I Video I made..with a twist!!