Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Another bad apple...

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Another bad apple...

Hey ranger this subject is ended **** face and if i was able to work for border patrol i would have my fun let build a 70' high fence around mexicoand strap 300000 volts to it see them try to come in then

Old 11-11-2007, 07:12 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRFEAVER

Hey ranger this subject is ended **** face and if i was able to work for border patrol i would have my fun let build a 70' high fence around mexicoand strap 300000 volts to it see them try to come in then

Uh O. He be internet hatin on me.

Old 11-11-2007, 07:15 PM

You said they're taking our jobs. What jobs? The ones that pay you $5 an hour. How about big companies that put their factories in China/japan. How about those guys that are taken away jobs for the American people.

Its funny to see mexicans always getting blamed for taking our jobs. Ya, I dont see illegals seating behind a corporate desk. Guess you should have done better in school so you could have gotten a job in a big building and you could surround yourself with with the other cubicles so you dont have to look at anyone.

Old 11-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

You said they're taking our jobs.

they took drre errer

Old 11-11-2007, 08:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

You said they're taking our jobs.

they took drre errer

"Everyone form a big pile."

Old 11-11-2007, 08:49 PM

Dey took er jobbbsss! Lol.... I agree with moving on. Spirit, you are a good person. I respect your views and would never purposefully insult your intelligence. However, I do believe you were coming after me rather than the topic I was addressing. I admit, I was being rather rather ineloquent. I appreciate your candor, but I remain intolerant of those who blindly hate people who are a part of our society. Are we still friends, Barbie?

Old 11-11-2007, 09:48 PM

Guess you should have done better in school so you could have gotten a job in a big building and you could surround yourself with with the other cubicles so you dont have to look at anyone.
I guess you dont know how to read. I thinkI wrote that I didnt need a college degree to get whereI am now. You are rightI dont have a desk job .... I have better.... Im making 65k a year to higher and fire and to supervise a multi million $ company andI have a GED, so yes im doing great for a man at the age of 28. Sh*t half the people out there are waisting there time at college to go no where! Its not what you know its how hard you work. Thats what mostemployers look for. Hard working, honest and loyalty. and you know what I just got done firing 7 mexicans not becasuseI hate there race but because they werent worth sh*t. Waist of time and money. They come into your buisness to work for a week and steel your customers and materials. Every mexicanI came acrossto work for me only, one mexican worked like a work horse and he still works for me. The difference between him and a illigal is he was born here and talks english like the way they all should if they wanna live here and work.Im not the type of man who like to sit on his *** and get paid, I work and work hard. I would like to see one of you guys who go to college to get a degree come work for me and lift GRANITE countertops for a living. garanteein a 3 years time you will loose one inch to your hight.Thats howheavy this stuff is for whatI do you cant learn in school, its hands on learning.Lugging this stuff in and out of houses takes 5 guys to lift one top into a house where the kitchen ison the 4th floor, with no elevator most guys out there are to p*ssy to handle the jobI have. Thats whyI give alot of credit to the mexi who works for me cus he didnt give up and he is also half american. he didnt have to sneek into this country. all im saying is if your gonna come here do it the right way and care about the USA to thos mexican "gangsters" the "homies" dont come here to try to take over, cus one day that will end in a world war. We will have to fight to get back our rights and to live safe and free again. Look at patchouge NY 300 mexicans at every corner looking for work, a poor woman pulls to the side to help her baby in the back seat and they swarm her car thinking she is asking for a mexican to work. Now come on you like living that way? Guys in NY jump in at any time, cus these guys dont relize on whats really going on. Six and every other guy in here thats helping them, go take a ride to Patchouge and Belport NY and see for your self and come back in here and then say your sorries till then asta la vista bitches Cus thats what our american people have to start doing nowis learning spanish cus this is the new MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-11-2007, 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRFEAVER

Guess you should have done better in school so you could have gotten a job in a big building and you could surround yourself with with the other cubicles so you dont have to look at anyone.
I guess you dont know how to read. I thinkI wrote that I didnt need a college degree to get whereI am now. You are rightI dont have a desk job .... I have better.... Im making 65k a year to higher and fire and to supervise a multi million $ company andI have a GED, so yes im doing great for a man at the age of 28. Sh*t half the people out there are waisting there time at college to go no where! Its not what you know its how hard you work. Thats what mostemployers look for. Hard working, honest and loyalty. and you know what I just got done firing 7 mexicans not becasuseI hate there race but because they werent worth sh*t. Waist of time and money. They come into your buisness to work for a week and steel your customers and materials. Every mexicanI came acrossto work for me only, one mexican worked like a work horse and he still works for me. The difference between him and a illigal is he was born here and talks english like the way they all should if they wanna live here and work.Im not the type of man who like to sit on his *** and get paid, I work and work hard. I would like to see one of you guys who go to college to get a degree come work for me and lift GRANITE countertops for a living. garanteein a 3 years time you will loose one inch to your hight.Thats howheavy this stuff is for whatI do you cant learn in school, its hands on learning.Lugging this stuff in and out of houses takes 5 guys to lift one top into a house where the kitchen ison the 4th floor, with no elevator most guys out there are to p*ssy to handle the jobI have. Thats whyI give alot of credit to the mexi who works for me cus he didnt give up and he is also half american. he didnt have to sneek into this country. all im saying is if your gonna come here do it the right way and care about the USA to thos mexican "gangsters" the "homies" dont come here to try to take over, cus one day that will end in a world war. We will have to fight to get back our rights and to live safe and free again. Look at patchouge NY 300 mexicans at every corner looking for work, a poor woman pulls to the side to help her baby in the back seat and they swarm her car thinking she is asking for a mexican to work. Now come on you like living that way? Guys in NY jump in at any time, cus these guys dont relize on whats really going on. Six and every other guy in here thats helping them, go take a ride to Patchouge and Belport NY and see for your self and come back in here and then say your sorries till then asta la vista bitches Cus thats what our american people have to start doing nowis learning spanish cus this is the new MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"this subject is ended **** face"

Old 11-11-2007, 09:56 PM

good now lets get on with our life

Old 11-11-2007, 10:23 PM

Wait. One last thing and I'm done.

WHAT MAKE YOU SO GOD DAMN BETTER THAN THEM!

Quick Reply: Another bad apple...