Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

almost new tire burnout

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: almost new tire burnout

Yeah, no doubt. I'd spend the extra money and get the reassurance of having a new tire than have to worry in the back of my mind that my tire might blow when I'm ripping it in the twisties. Never had a blow out, and never want to either.

I'd like to see it pop as well, just watch your rim. Saw a stunter do a burnout until the tire poped, wrecked his chrome rim as well. Pretty cool to watch though.

ORIGINAL: jeh2324

I personally have had bad luck (blow-out) with plugged tires.... I wouldn't.

Dude don't pay attention to this BS. Just ride like you got a brain. You can burn-out in your own drive way all day long......but I wanna see it pop.

Old 02-06-2007, 11:54 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: Cry For The Devil

Let me guess, you're some sort of safety freak that you'd walk around with a condom on your d*ck all day long just in case you might so happen to get laid that day? Damn. Perhaps you lost the string to those **** beads 'cause you're acting like an a**hole.

The fun may be immature, non-productive and may not require any real intelligence, but I'd rather have fun doing a burnout on my bike than playing with **** beads. You talk confidence? How confident can you be if you got something stuck up your a**hole and you can't pull it out?

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore
nope no matter what you say a jackass who burns out a brand new tire wearing no gear is indeed a squid and he deserves to be made fun of for is lack of intellect and faux confidence
I'm confident enough to know that I don't have to do burnouts to get peoples attention... and I'm definitely sure enough about myself to not worry about what you think about me or my opinion

Old 02-07-2007, 01:01 AM

Alllrrriigghhhhhttttyyyyyyy, lets get back to the burnout .....[sm=bicker.gif] has nothing to do with a burnout, cant we all get along???? Name:  grouphug.gif
Views: 16
Size:  1.2 KB

Old 02-07-2007, 03:32 AM

There is a line between being confident and being a douche vpsophmore, and your not on the confidence side. So the kid wanted to do a burn out and got a little excited about it........Fk Off.

Old 02-07-2007, 04:55 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

Old 02-07-2007, 05:24 AM

can u guys feel the <3??? lol... cool smokeYES!!!good use of a bad tire YES!!! would i plug it or tube it?? fuucckk nooo!!! ever have a tire go flat on yea on the freeway? not fun!! leave the guy alone geeze its his bike let him do what he wants!!!im pretty sure he was like**** i just bought that tire and now its worthless might as well have someeffin fun out of the tire while i can and get a new one so he can go riding!! if he wants to paint it pink with purple glitter and purple stars let him(just dont ride with him) lol!

Old 02-07-2007, 12:13 PM

amen! Do what you want, I congradulate you on that cool spin, thanks for posting

Old 02-07-2007, 02:01 PM
VP

I can't believe we have a "beating a dead horse" smiley (but I'm glad we do it came in handy here). but yeah I'm done... do whatever you want I could give a crap

Old 02-07-2007, 04:22 PM

It's your bike & tire so **** what people say. Anyway i never heard of a squid only the sea going ones lol but i am English.

Old 02-07-2007, 05:26 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: havoc_on_2_wheels

[quote]
I can't stop laughing. The next time I think about killing myself I'll just think of that.

Quick Reply: almost new tire burnout