Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

All the Laser Exhaust Views I could think of.

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 07:41 PM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: All the Laser Exhaust Views I could think of.

I like it man... I think it's different enough to be worth the money ... people probably think its an MV Agusta at first

Old 03-26-2008, 01:00 AM

Video with sound is 75% done. Have some excellent sound and video for the stock exhaust, and some good idle/reving of the laser with street baffles. I figure I'll do a fly by or something with the street baffles and post the vid... then when I have some more time, I'll put in the race baffles and add-on to the end of the clip for the full effect. (Just have to wait to be back from Miami to do it)

Old 05-06-2008, 11:57 AM

Any update? Link to videos? It looks awesome! I'd want it just for the mv agusta look but how is it trying to keep that exhaust/chrome looking clean and what not?

Old 05-06-2008, 12:35 PM

Okay, good call on the asking for an update! I actually have the video 80% done. I've got stock sounds, laser with street baffles (rev's and fly-by's), and I finally dropped in the race baffles. I just need someone to do some more recording (soon as the weather clears up) for the race baffles and it'll be done!

As far as the chrome goes... it's average for keeping chrome clean. The "tips" are made of a different kind of chrome or something it seems. The collector and down pipe seem to be harder to clean than the 3 tips (which feel very slick in comparison, when cleaning). Not sure what causes that...

Removing burnt on rubber is a biatch from the collector (forgot about that part when warming up a tire at the drags), but not bad on the tips. Rain/water spots aren't any more of an issue than standard chrome.

Old 05-06-2008, 04:38 PM

I can imagine how much that would suck to clean. Shoot the stainless two brothers on my 900rr looked brand new but once I had it for a couple of months it was impossible to clean, once it got hot that stainless steel just doesn't like to be clean and attractive looking. I'm excited to see video as I love the look and want to hear those race baffles!

Old 09-22-2008, 04:06 PM

Any word on the video?

Old 09-22-2008, 04:37 PM

I LOVE the Laser, the three tips are so incredible. What I seem to be struggling with lately is the price of just the slip on. For 750 you get the bad *** look of the Laser, but for a few hundred more you can get a full Yoshi exhaust. The Laser costs about 40% more than just about every other slip-on on the market. I'm hesitant, but I love how unique the Laser looks on the 600RR.

Old 09-30-2008, 04:40 PM

Yeah... so I think I might be "back" on this forum again. haha. Anyways. Sure! There's an update! Let me make one more pass with the race baffles and I'll post the video up on youtube tonight/tomorrow... then, of course, FINALLY link it here!

Old 09-30-2008, 06:28 PM

Woo, Finally lol

We will be waiting to see it

Old 09-30-2008, 09:20 PM

Oh Snaps! As promised! (hopefully the forums not changed too much on me and I can still get this thing to link!)

Laser X-Treme Sound Clips and Such!

*Note - As always... the sound isn't exactly like it is in real life. Since I don't have a recording studio, it's how it works. I did use the same camera to record all the sounds except the "driving" shot. So sound is consistent. If you want the higher quality version, send me a message with your e-mail (or a place to host it?) and I'll send it to you. It's about 22 megs (I can re-process it down to around 10ish). Enjoy and tell me what you think!

Quick Reply: All the Laser Exhaust Views I could think of.