Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

5 Million Dollar Underground Garage -100 motorcycles

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 10:30 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The garage is cool, but the vehicles suck. A bunch of pretty much stock harleys and regular cars? I'm not sure what he's protecting. Unless I missed something.

Old 12-21-2012, 10:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
The garage is cool, but the vehicles suck. A bunch of pretty much stock harleys and regular cars? I'm not sure what he's protecting. Unless I missed something.
all the bikes are the so called "collectors" editions.
so basically he has a garage full of stock bikes that have slightly different paint jobs than other stock bikes.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Party Animal, ROTM June 2014

Why the hell would you buy a motorcycle and never even start it? What a waste.

Old 12-29-2012, 08:47 PM

That's hilarious. When they opened the door to the underground part and the there was a bunch of average vehicles in there, not one exotic. I love the fact he emphasized that it was designed to withstand natural disasters. What for? To protect your Chevy?

Also thought it was funny when he talked about the smell and sound of the bikes. Since he never even started the engine on some of them he must be talking about the squeak of rubber of the floor as he rolled them in there.

He's right though, girls love it. I don't know any girls that can resist a Harley spinning on a pedestal.

Old 12-29-2012, 10:10 PM

If I had that kind of money, I would buy tons of Harleys, too. I would buy them and have an engineer make me a ramp into a foam pit with a crane and jump them... oh, and except for foam, the pit would be filled with singles. I would jump one Harley a week and make a YouTube video of it and I'd do it wearing a banana suit and sandals. Well, it'd be a toss up between a banana suit or a sombrero and a thong. I think chicks would dig that more.

Seriously, though, the guy isn't really a gear head. He's just got the dough and probably bought into a lot of sales speak.

Old 12-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Administrator - Retired

Originally Posted by raylee
If I had that kind of money, I would buy tons of Harleys, too. I would buy them and have an engineer make me a ramp into a foam pit with a crane and jump them... oh, and except for foam, the pit would be filled with singles. I would jump one Harley a week and make a YouTube video of it and I'd do it wearing a banana suit and sandals. Well, it'd be a toss up between a banana suit or a sombrero and a thong. I think chicks would dig that more.

Seriously, though, the guy isn't really a gear head. He's just got the dough and probably bought into a lot of sales speak.

Why did you have to get serious at the end?
If you did it, I'd probably subscribe to your channel and I never subscribe. I think you should mix up what you wear, though... ie: sombrero/thong one week, banana suit and sandals the next. Maybe work a couple super-hero outfits in there.

Old 12-30-2012, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
Why did you have to get serious at the end?
If you did it, I'd probably subscribe to your channel and I never subscribe. I think you should mix up what you wear, though... ie: sombrero/thong one week, banana suit and sandals the next. Maybe work a couple super-hero outfits in there.
LOL, I'd be afraid my cape would get stuck on the wheels.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:25 PM
January 2012 AND 2013 Ride of the Month

he's rich, a collector, nothing more.

theres no love for the sport

Old 01-09-2013, 01:55 AM
Party Animal, ROTM June 2014

A collector of **** vehicles..

Old 01-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Senior Member and ROTM March 2014

Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
That's hilarious. When they opened the door to the underground part and the there was a bunch of average vehicles in there, not one exotic. I love the fact he emphasized that it was designed to withstand natural disasters. What for? To protect your Chevy?

Also thought it was funny when he talked about the smell and sound of the bikes. Since he never even started the engine on some of them he must be talking about the squeak of rubber of the floor as he rolled them in there.

He's right though, girls love it. I don't know any girls that can resist a Harley spinning on a pedestal.
Your post hit every point I could have thought to make.

What a super-rich tool. I wonder if he has a platoon of supermodel girlfriends he's never shtupped, encased in polyurethane?

Quick Reply: 5 Million Dollar Underground Garage -100 motorcycles