Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

30 Story Paper Airplane

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 30 Story Paper Airplane

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

That was freaking cool. The farthest any of mine ever flew was about 3 feet behind me.

I remember a long time ago elementry a kid bought a book on paper airplanes. There was some crazy designs but they flew forever.
is english your second language?

"elementry" ??? maybe someone should go back for a few weeks... geez... It should have read... I remember a long time ago in elementary school a kid bought a book on paper airplanes.

sorry.. uneducated people wear me out....

Sorry *** WIPE. Did I spell that correctly? I mis-spelled one word and now I'm uneducated. How about you come on over and I E.D.U.C.A.T.E you on some manners.
Fine example of just how classy you are...

Old 01-06-2008, 04:33 PM

That was freaking cool. The farthest any of mine ever flew was about 3 feet behind me.

I remember a long time ago elementry a kid bought a book on paper airplanes. There was some crazy designs but they flew forever.

"elementry" ??? maybe someone should go back for a few weeks... geez... It should have read... I remember a long time ago in elementary school a kid bought a book on paper airplanes.

Sorry *** WIPE. Did I spell that correctly? I mis-spelled one word and now I'm uneducated. How about you come on over and I E.D.U.C.A.T.E you on some manners.
I dont live in San Diego, so I cant stay too classy.

Ya I know I'm the bad guy for defending myself.

Old 01-06-2008, 07:04 PM

i just said you were uneducated.. defend as you will.. but i know illegal aliens that are more literate than you.

and as far as san diego... dont bring a great movie in to coverup your lack of class....

PS... its made from realbits of panther so you know its good...

Old 01-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF is goin on here?

eyi thout da arplayn flin ferevr wuz kina koole.

Old 01-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

WTF is goin on here?

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 01-06-2008, 07:30 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

WTF is goin on here?

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

+1

Old 01-06-2008, 08:02 PM

i just said you were uneducated.. defend as you will.. but i know illegal aliens that are more literate than you.

and as far as san diego... dont bring a great movie in to coverup your lack of class....

PS... its made from realbits of panther so you know its good...

Yes that right. Out of all the hundreds and hundreds of words humans take into their brain, they are all capable of speaking and spelling them correctly. Except me. Man. I wish I was a god. How did you become one? Must be great to sit on your big chair high up in your sky castle looking down on people that cant spell. Laughing at them. Makes you feel all warm and gooey inside doesn't it.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^That was E-gangsta^ word....

Old 01-06-2008, 08:12 PM

ORIGINAL: crazyhorse95gt

I just dont understand people that "hall monitor" others on the internet. IT'S THE INTERNET!!!! NOT SOME CORPORATE MEETING WERE EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE A+ QUALITY!

You have to have a pretty boring life to be the Internet Spelling B Monitor, aka ISPM. Ya I just made that up.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: crazyhorse95gt

I just dont understand people that "hall monitor" others on the internet. IT'S THE INTERNET!!!! NOT SOME CORPORATE MEETING WERE EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE A+ QUALITY!

You have to have a pretty boring life to be the Internet Spelling B Monitor, aka ISPM. Ya I just made that up.

PURE LOSER!! ok.. so i said what i said in passing, thought it was alittle funny to point out your poor english in that (1) case... YOU beings the big man with the emotions of a 12yr old girl on her first period, have gone completely off the wall... thus making you a PURE LOSER!!

By the way, you call me the hall monitor in my chair.. well from the looks of it you spend alot more time in that chair sir......

you have close to 1600 posts i have close to 300 posts... we joined what 2 days apart or something like that... talk about the one with no life...

Quick Reply: 30 Story Paper Airplane