Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

1st person crash

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 02:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1st person crash

lol dude that car just whipped around like on purpose. man brings road rage to a whole new level now

Old 07-15-2007, 02:39 AM

I remember seeing that on the news around here... I don't think it was local, just news. They interviewed her and everything and like quag said, the dude tried to blame her. It looked like to me he wasnt paying attention...accelerated, the car in front braked and he paniced... Swerved the opposite way of the shoulder (which is made for getting outta the way) and then was in the chicks lane.

She actually is a safety instructor for some bike association or something. Glad she was okay.

Old 07-15-2007, 02:47 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I agree that the one girl had some nice cleavage action going on, but even better, was she was like a guardian angel. She seemed to be the first one to tend to the downed rider and was very comforting. I don't see any reason for the cager to have swerved. The rider seemed to have been maintaining a reasonable amount of space...really just a fluke. I hope the gal is okay.

Her name is Dawn (mod on SoCal forum) .. she's okay except even after all this time apparently the guy that hit her has skipped town (was living in a house with like 14 illegal immigrants if remember correctly).

Break.com's editors are maroons they list it as new and posted 2 days ago but it's from nearly one and a half years ago and it was on the news and virtually every video site (including Break.com) back when it 1st happened.

This is the original thread from when she originally had the accident:

OG Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 03:13 AM

thx for the link kewl

and yes, break and the mods and the kids that post are all idiots.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:06 AM

Kinda looks like the car in front of the Civic hit the brakes hard. Which in turn caused the dumbass in the civic to slam his brakes, lock em' up and spin around.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:48 AM

i remember seeing that about a year and a hlaf ago, i didnt know anything about the video though, good to hear some actual facts behind it. she was lucky to go over the car, they say the best thing you can do in a collision with a car is to fly over it.

Old 07-15-2007, 01:19 PM

holy 5hitttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!! i was how is this person going to crash??? there is room to all sides and going at speed. then BOOOM a car came out of no where right in front. its like the car jusped right out of warp drive right infront on the biker.

Old 07-16-2007, 04:02 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: dpeach06

Kinda looks like the car in front of the Civic hit the brakes hard. Which in turn caused the dumbass in the civic to slam his brakes, lock em' up and spin around.
that looks completely deliberate! ok, he slammed on brakes and got away from rearending the other white car.......so why continue to spin around? most people, out of reaction wouldnt have allowed their car to also get so close to the champaign car to the riders right! there wasnt even enough room to get her bike through the two of them! he purposely spun that car, for one reason or another.........i think he purposely spun it.

Old 07-16-2007, 06:05 AM
Retired Moderator

OH, PLEASE!!!!! That "spin-out" was instigated.

In the video, his rear wheels locked up LONG before the front (and even then, they only lock up once he was sideways.) I use to own that same model Civic, and NEVER did I ever manage to get the rear end to whip around like that from "only" slamming on the brakes. (and I've stunted that car MANY times.).

I don't know WTF he was trying to do, but he wasn't "just" trying to stop.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:17 AM

How could someone be dumb enough to try and blame the bike!!!