Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

1st person crash

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 04:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st person crash

i had trouble not looking down the girls shirt that was helping the person who crashed.... seeing that would have made me feel a lot better

Old 07-14-2007, 04:09 AM
Old 07-14-2007, 04:57 AM
Default RE: 1st person crash

nice find.. hope she didnt give up riding because of that.. at least she made it out ok (full leathers) oh yeah, nice **** haha

Old 07-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

does that make anyone else a lil sick watching it ? i cant believe that guy in the civic he said that he was trying to swerve but from what. there was nothing in his lane and when he started his entry into the middle lane it looked ore like he had pulled the ebrake and spun around. i really hope the girl is ok .. good thing she had that camera so she can show what an idiot that driver was !!!!!

Old 07-14-2007, 02:43 PM

yah its a good thing she was able to walk away, and that everyone was able to stop so she didnt get run over. ironic that she was filming that video for a motorcycle saftey thing, i ddoubt she will give up on the great life style of motocycles since she was so involved in the sport.

Old 07-14-2007, 06:55 PM

wow.. it really does look like the civic just pulled the ebrake and spun it around...

Old 07-14-2007, 07:09 PM

The smoke from the rear wheels means they were locked up. It was a good thing she was wearing leathers. I hope she doesn't stop riding b/c of one dump idiot and I hope he pays for what he did.

Old 07-14-2007, 07:46 PM

I saw this video a while back on another site. The girl rider was OK. Good thing she had the tape rolling because the guy in the Civic tried to blame her for the accident when the cops showed up. I have no concept as to what the Civic guy was thinking. I can only surmise that he had watched "The Fast and the Furious" too many times and tried to perform a rolling 180 on a busy highway. Either that or he saw the bike and holds any bike rider in such high contempt, that he intentionally tried to take her out. The guy should be beaten within an inch of his miserable life. He definately meant to perform the manuever. The real wheels were completely locked up by yanking on the E-brake. (I really liked how he was more concerned about checking the status of his phone over the rider he had just laid out).

The story I got was that the police viewed the tape from her video cam and issued the Assclown a citation right there at the scene.

Old 07-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Retired Moderator

I agree that the one girl had some nice cleavage action going on, but even better, was she was like a guardian angel. She seemed to be the first one to tend to the downed rider and was very comforting. I don't see any reason for the cager to have swerved. The rider seemed to have been maintaining a reasonable amount of space...really just a fluke. I hope the gal is okay.

Old 07-14-2007, 10:00 PM

I liked how that mexican calmy got out and looked around (guess he thought about running), then goes to check on the rider. Man do I need to get a helmet cam.

Quick Reply: 1st person crash