Road Trips Let us know where you've been on your CBR, the best places to visit on a bike, etc.

Anyone in the Nashville Tennessee area down to put together a ride?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone in the Nashville Tennessee area down to put together a ride?

I am in the Nashville area, and just wanting to get to know other riders and possibly put together a ride. Anyone down or in the area interested.....I got out of motocross when I joined the Army and now that I am in the reserves I have purchased this street bike and all of my friends that swore they were gonna buy bikes too have not, and I would like to find some local riders so who is down?

Old 08-13-2006, 08:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone in the Nashville Tennessee area down to put together a ride?

Just found this post.

I am in Jackson, TN. Probably about 2 - 2.5 hrs. away from you; but am looking for the same deal.

I found one group of riders in my area, and I'm sure you could hook up with the same type guys in your area. CMA (Christian Motorcycle Association).
They have alot of stuff going on all the time, and have all been cool. Granted, sport bikes are the minority, but if you're looking for some cool, good, safe riders......they're it. They don't shove anything down your throat either. Just some more bike lovers.

Let me know if you get a ride together headed this way, I'd love to jump in.

Old 08-14-2006, 12:27 PM

in madison alabama which is about 1.5 hours away and i am always looking for great people to ride with

Old 08-19-2006, 09:04 PM

hey guys, we are from western kentucky and coming through nashville thursday september 14th on our way to the Nopi Nationals in atlanta. This is kinda a ritual for us every year on the way to nopi. We spend the night in nashville and go out on 2nd street. Then leave out friday morning and ride to atlanta motor speedway for the weekend. We have a quad cab truck and trailer "just in case" (actually we are usually burnt and tired sunday afternoon and dont want to ride all the way home).
So if anyone wants to ride down (or trailer) we have 2 rooms booked right on the strip and its the best show all year.
later
Jimmy