Road Racing Tell your stories here.

Micheal Jordan Motorsports to WSBK or MotoGP?

Old 10-30-2013, 07:27 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Micheal Jordan Motorsports to WSBK or MotoGP?

Michael Jordan Motorsport to MotoGP or WSBK? | Page 1 | MotoGP News | Oct 2013 | Crash.Net

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/raci...ma-pro-racing/

That'd be crazy! I don't see how you can go from running a pretty good team in the AMA to running a Motogp bike, that seems like two very different levels, but I could easily see them in WSBK, alongside EBR.

2 American teams? That's a step in the right direction.

Old 10-30-2013, 11:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very difficult to say. All 38 employees were let go last Friday. Two of them are friends of mine. Right now not even they know where they are leaning or if there jobs will return to some of them

Old 10-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Track junkie & modaholic

I saw that, I really hope they bounce back quickly, that really sucks that everyone is out of a job now too.

Old 10-30-2013, 08:56 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I saw a feature video on Suter and I think if MJM hooks up with a chassis "management" company like that or runs with one of the customer Honda/Yamahas the transition to Moto2/MotoGP could be relatively painless. I think it'll depend more on what kind of talent they can get on the saddle at the end of the day. WSBK or MotoGP/2 would be great presence and don't forget what kind of endorsement money just dropping the name Michael Jordan can bring.

Either way it's great and with a name like Michael Jordan supporting two wheeled racing on the world scale, I'm hoping it'll draw more interest into the sport domestically.

Old 10-31-2013, 09:50 AM

This is all news to me!!!! Michael Jordan MotoGP... wow

Search this Thread