Road Racing Tell your stories here.

a little redemption!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a little redemption!

ok i just thought that this was way to funny not to put on here.

so i am on my way home from work and i am doing about 50 in a 45 cruising along, come to a red light and some dude in a DODGE INTREPID (not a r/t or anything a old dodge intrepid) pulls up next to me. has 2 kids in the back and his wife in the pass. seat. well i leave the green and start shifting up and i see this guy trying to catch up so he can race me. i just keep up shifting and i am taying in front of him not really getting on it at all. well we do this for about 5 more lights- i am trying to keep an eye on him but not make him think that i am trying to race him because he has kids in the car. well we get to where it turns from 2 lanes to 3 so i dip over into the inside lane and get on it pretty good and leave him in the outside lane....
i kick it up a little and get in front of the pack of traffic and get in the middle lane about 500 yards in front of the pack and who do i see Mr. intrepid coming up on me at about 95 i was doing 65 in a 55.... he passes me and steps on it all while sticking his hand out the window to flip me off. well i back down to 55 because this guy is insane right... about then i look over and there is a state trooper coming at us and all i see is tire smoke (the trooper) and he bust through the median and pulls the intrepid over!!

to top it off the trooper is behind him and he is pulling over to the side and there are 2 kids on bicycles in the lane and he passes them, missing them by about a foot and he gets a little in front of them and cuts the wheel and then stops.. i have never seen a cop get out of a car so fast in my life..

love to see those fines

Old 07-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Default RE: a little redemption!

now that's a genius

Old 07-08-2006, 10:35 PM

the world is full of stupid people.

Old 08-09-2006, 01:59 PM

Guess he got what he deserved. Some people just don't get it.