Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

T-Rex pit stands

Old 05-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Default T-Rex pit stands

I just got my T-Rex stands in the mail today, only 3 business days after I orderd them. Great product! They are sturdy and very well built, I would have no problems leaving my bike on them overnight. I can't say that about my home brew waterpipe stands! They come in 3 pieces and are very easy to assemble with the provided hardware.

CON'S

1- Paint instead of powdercoating. I know, details...but I like powdercoating.
2- No protective rubber strip on the "hooks" to protect your spools. once again, nit-picky....I'll just cut some old fuel line and glue that over them.
3-The washers that go under the bolt head are not "dished" so they make 360 deg. contact surface under the bolt head

PRO'S

1-Great quality!
2-Very stable
3- about $90.00 for front and rear, shipped!
4-Easy to use
5-Adjustable to fit any bike in my garage

I would definatly buy these stands again. They may not be a pretty as pit-bull's product, but the are not ugly either, and they work GREAT!

Old 05-23-2007, 06:18 PM
Default RE: T-Rex pit stands

I have the same ones and they work great. Can't beat the quality for that price.

Old 05-19-2009, 12:20 PM

its what i'm using. my bike sat on them for a month while I was away on business.

Old 05-19-2009, 01:04 PM

have had mine for 2 years now n love em, I even got the triple tree attachment and just paid $140 shipped for my set.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:16 PM

I have a T-Rex rear stand and it's OK. Mine did come with the rubber on the stand part but it tends to slide on/off. It's also not 100% level but that's not a huge deal. One thing that stinks because it does not sit on spools is that when you're working on it and bump the bike around some the bike slides on the stand. When I'm done working on it I may have to push the bike forward before I can try to let it down.

All in all, it's not bad for the money.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by JeremyGSU View Post
I have a T-Rex rear stand and it's OK. Mine did come with the rubber on the stand part but it tends to slide on/off. It's also not 100% level but that's not a huge deal. One thing that stinks because it does not sit on spools is that when you're working on it and bump the bike around some the bike slides on the stand. When I'm done working on it I may have to push the bike forward before I can try to let it down.

All in all, it's not bad for the money.
thats any bike that doesnt use spools lol

Old 06-08-2009, 04:28 AM

Also had T-Rex rear stands and can't complain. They're okay for the price, a reliable product that does its job. I have only quite cheap accessories for my bike and I am satisfied with them all. You can't expect the best quality or special design in low price products, they just have to do what they're supposed to do. For me, they did it.

Old 06-18-2009, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by bornluckee13 View Post
about $90.00 for front and rear, shipped!
Where?

Old 06-24-2009, 08:41 PM

I just ordered some and they should be here tomorrow. 140 shipped. That post you quoted was from year 2007 so I am sure the prices have gone up but $140 is damn cheap compared to others I was looking at.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:28 PM

How far do these t-rex stands life the bike off the ground? I recently bought a stand from harbor freight and well it leveled the bike.. but it was still on the ground lol.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: T-Rex pit stands

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.