Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Spyder Racing In Orlando, FL

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 07:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spyder Racing In Orlando, FL

I was just wondering if anybody on this forum has had experience with spyderracing.com? I ordered a couple things from them in early November, and everything turned out to be great except for the HID kit that they sent me. They sent me an H1 4300K kit for my 2001 F4i. From what I can conclude, the type of bulb the F4i uses is the H7 for both high and low beams.

I have emailed and called them numerous times about this, and for some odd reason, they have decided to do inventory at the busiest part of the year. They posted a bulletin up on their website that says from Nov. 27 to the beginning of next year they won't be answering any phone calls or taking any more orders. So, I've been sitting on this $400 HID kit for about 2 months now waiting for a reply back through emails, but they have still yet to contact me about this. Also, I noticed on their website that they are only a web-based company right now, but I have their address on my receipt that they sent me. I am pretty sure that this is their warehouse, but I'm about sick of waiting, so I have decided to take a 3 hour trip down to Orlando on Friday to see if they will either give me my money back or exchange them for the H7's.

I noticed that they are in all of the big magazines (Sport Rider, Super Streetbike, etc...), yet this is one of the WORST companies I have ever dealt with. I have bought a lot of parts over the years (Supra, Titan, Tiburon parts for the girlfriend), but I have never had such a difficult time getting a company to reply back. I understand that they are doing inventory, but all it takes is a simple email to let me know what they can do about the HID kit. I have sent at least 10 emails over the past two months, yet not one reply.

Sorry for the rant and rave, but I was just wondering if I was the only one having difficulty with them?

JD