Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Fendereliminators.net Fender Kit w/Lights

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 12:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fendereliminators.net Fender Kit w/Lights

I haven't seen this one posted here and I am very happy with it so I thought I would let everyone know about it. The kit is from www.fendereliminators.net They can also be found on Ebay. The kit I bought for my 600RR included two LED turnsignals and an LED map light to keep the cops away and make it all DOT legal. The kit was $89.95 plus shipping. It is much less than the Competition Werks one and includes the lights which makes it that much better. The kit was very easy to install and is made of some high quality materials. There is no problem with it even getting close to the rear wheel. The instructions tell you how to hook the wires up and they make it very easy. Each bracket is nicely bended and molded to fit just right. Kit includes everything you need. They sell kits for many makes and models of bikes also. You can get the kit without turn signals if you would like also. They do sell flush mounted front turn signals also that are LED and have the correct wiring to make them work with the stock wiring. They are much cheaper than other ones also. I talked to Oliver from the company and he said if you mention my name(Josh Olsen) he will get you a deal on the cost of the kit. I thought it was a great kit at a great price. Give it a look. Here are pics of it installed on my bike:

[IMG]local://upfiles/1777/28D8D3AFCDB0471DB65E23A87E0627B1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1777/D52C5ED14BF14F08BAE6FCE8925D37A8.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-01-2005, 12:04 AM
Default RE: Fendereliminators.net Fender Kit w/Lights

Two more pics:

[IMG]local://upfiles/1777/879EAB928A034027A2C5C4744CC42FB5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1777/ACD40D472B874D3EAF85DB3ECF45D97D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-01-2005, 02:09 AM

Great review , you have great taste also

Old 09-02-2005, 11:19 AM

ORIGINAL: MgA_ODEN

Great review , you have great taste also

That's a nice ***!!!! Thanks. I really like the fender kit. Cheaper than others and really is nice with the lights. They put a lot of time into making the kit.

Old 10-12-2005, 07:02 PM

hey bro whats up man. yea i just ordered the SS kit from fendereliminators.net with just the tag LED light cause I also ordered the clear alternatives integrated LED tail light. and I got a HALO kit. Did u look at it there on the site? it comes with a on/offf switch and doesn't **** with ur stock head lights....well man I to hear that u decided on getting the HALO kit....peace "Fast Eddie" "Set Em' Up"...

Old 10-12-2005, 10:33 PM

ORIGINAL: fasteddie

hey bro whats up man. yea i just ordered the SS kit from fendereliminators.net with just the tag LED light cause I also ordered the clear alternatives integrated LED tail light. and I got a HALO kit. Did u look at it there on the site? it comes with a on/offf switch and doesn't **** with ur stock head lights....well man I to hear that u decided on getting the HALO kit....peace "Fast Eddie" "Set Em' Up"...

You will have to post about the halo kit when you get it. I was looking at that but didn't know how it would install. I would like to know how hard the install is and how good it looks.

Old 10-13-2005, 03:57 PM

How come on the site it says the price is 139.99 for the SS kit?

Old 10-14-2005, 09:23 PM

ORIGINAL: SynTeg

How come on the site it says the price is 139.99 for the SS kit?

Check out Ebay. They sell the kits on there also and you can get them a little cheaper. The SS kit is more than the standard kit also. I have the standard which doesn't have a metal license plate bracket. When I got mine for my '05 600RR they only had the normal one which I really like. If you talk to Oliver he will get you a deal also.

Old 10-15-2005, 02:33 PM

Funny, I just installed this kit and was going to review it, then saw this one. I didn't think the quality of the kit was very good. The left side bracket was different than the right side and the holes weren't drilled in the same place, so it made the plate crooked. I had to drill new holes to make it align properly. Also, one of the leds on the plate light was flickering and completely went out after about two minutes of use, so only two of the three plate leds work. Seems unacceptable for a $140 piece of plastic.

On another note, how did you guys run all those wires and the resistors to look so clean? Did you just have to chop them really short? Mine has a big-*** clump of wires now wire tied behind the eliminator.

Old 10-15-2005, 04:54 PM

ORIGINAL: TeeDub

Funny, I just installed this kit and was going to review it, then saw this one. I didn't think the quality of the kit was very good. The left side bracket was different than the right side and the holes weren't drilled in the same place, so it made the plate crooked. I had to drill new holes to make it align properly. Also, one of the leds on the plate light was flickering and completely went out after about two minutes of use, so only two of the three plate leds work. Seems unacceptable for a $140 piece of plastic.

On another note, how did you guys run all those wires and the resistors to look so clean? Did you just have to chop them really short? Mine has a big-*** clump of wires now wire tied behind the eliminator.
A . call them up and tell them about your light , they will replace it for free.
B. if you want clean and control use a Libertek FlasherRelay

Quick Reply: Fendereliminators.net Fender Kit w/Lights