Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Favorite motorcycle magazines

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Favorite motorcycle magazines

Which motorcycle magazines does everyone like to read and why?

jw

Old 10-28-2005, 03:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Favorite motorcycle magazines

Sport Rider...they aren't just full of ads, they have good info on bike comparisons and articles that don't bore you.

Old 10-28-2005, 04:59 PM

Motorcycle Consumer News. It's like Consumer Reports for motorcyclists. Honest bike tests, believable product reviews, no ads, no hotties[:@], and lots of how-to's. The bad: costs $41/year.

Old 10-28-2005, 06:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, great question.

I'm a magazine junkie and read a lot of them. I only subscribe to Sport Rider and soon Road Racer X and Road Racing World. I like Sport Rider since it is a bias mag about sport bikes and all around great writing. I like RRX & RRW because they both offer in-depth Road Racing news and both have great writers. RRX is cool because many pro riders like Randy Mamola, Colin Edwards, Jason Disalvo, and Nicky Hayden have their own columns. I also like Two Wheel Tuner because they seen to cover the stunt seen better then the other mags and don't over load the mag with bling bikes. I can appreciate a bling bike or two but a whole mag worth is way to much. I only buy the more common mags that cover the whole bike seen like Motorcyclist if they have a few articles I want to read.

I'll have to check out Motorcycle Consumer News. It sounds like a good one.

Old 10-29-2005, 05:30 AM

anything that they send me for free

Old 10-31-2005, 03:12 PM

I like Road Racer X and Roadracing World, both have lots of COLOR pictures and cool articles and ads for stuff you wont find anywhere else...The Sport Rider last issue was a carbon of Motorcyclist and Cycle World, everyone comparing the same bikes and previewing the same as well...But I do subscribe to all of them and enjoy reading CYCLE NEWS also since it is a once a week publication

Old 11-01-2005, 09:07 PM

I was looking at one at the store and it was one from the UK. I cant remember what it was called. It was awesome. Sweet pics and they had naked chicks on bikes. the only thing was it is like $10 for one and like $83 for a year. Nice centerfold in the middle

Old 11-02-2005, 01:34 AM

Sounds like "FAST BIKES" magazine..all sorts of **** ads in the back as well....and some of the stuff is pretty funny too!!

Old 11-18-2005, 11:56 PM
L8X

FAST BIKES and PERFORMANCEBIKES are the best! both from UK though. ive never seen an american bike magazine on sportbikes worth buying. honestly! and im american! [8D]

Old 11-21-2005, 01:04 AM

Cycle World for sure, Not only do they get to test all the sweet bikes before anybody else, they also dont only talk about crusiers. i also think that they give the most honest opinons when it comes to product reviews.

Quick Reply: Favorite motorcycle magazines