Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

fairingsforless

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fairingsforless

Anyone delt with fairingsforless.com? Im not having any good luck with them. I orderd a complete fairing kit from them June 29th (the date funds wer drawn from my account) I was told 10-15 days for shipping, maybe less. Its now July 26, no fairings, no returned calls or emails. Ive gotten ZERO response from them about my purchase and now the website is closed for construction. I paid with a debt card so my money isnt insured against fraud. I dont know what to do at this point. Every review ive read about was negative (silly me, i should have checked reviews before i purchased, )

Anyone have any input on them, or how to get a refund of my money or anything that may be of use to me?

Thanx

Old 09-03-2011, 03:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fairingsforless - warning

I feel lucky to have received my fairings for my '04 F4i. But the hardware kit was missing.

After several emails without any response, I bought a hardware kit on eBay for $40.

Fairingsforless is a very flaky outfit. They used to be on eBay but they are no longer. Many negative reviews.

Getting anything from them is hit or miss. Obviously, they don't want referrals and don't want my repeat business. Fortunately, they only ripped me for $40; the fairings are pretty good - passable.

But I wouldn't do business with these people. I would contact the Florida Attorney General's office and, at the very least, file a complaint.