Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Cortech GX Sport Series 2 Jacket

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 11:32 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cortech GX Sport Series 2 Jacket

I have about 600 miles using this jacket and Im in love with it.

I have only used this jacket in less than 60 degrees, so I have not tested it in the summer heat yet. It has a removable liner so I would be very surprised if I am not comfortable.

For the money, you get elbow and shoulder CE approved armor. You also get a ton of ventilation options, waterproofing, precurved sleeves which make a really comfortable riding position, a bunch of pockets, shock cords to maximize ventilation when needed, and all of that hides away nicely, You also get impact panels on the back, that are not ce approved, but obviously better than nothing.

Overall the jacket is super comfortable and has so many little features and options I find something new very often.

After 600 miles I realize that this jacket was really thought out and I honestly do not have any complaints. I am tall, 6' 3", and the XXL fits me like a glove.

I like the simple but sporty design also, I am not into having pictures of stars, huge logos, etc. on my jacket.

Overall, this is a great, comfortable, sleek jacket that is worth every penny. I feel safe with it on and have got many compliments on the styling of it.

Attached Thumbnails Cortech GX Sport Series 2 Jacket-2008_cortech_gx_sport_series_jacket_red.jpg   Cortech GX Sport Series 2 Jacket-images.jpg  
Old 03-30-2011, 07:44 PM

how much was it? where did you buy it?

Old 03-31-2011, 02:38 PM
Banned

KneeDraggers.com

Got it on sale for $130 -

Most places sell for $150+, although they are on sale often.