Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Cheapest BOOTS I have ever seen!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 11:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheapest BOOTS I have ever seen!

Seriously- have you ever seen boots for $55 shipped? Check out this site <click here>

I couldn't hep but give them a try and I was plesently surprised. The boots sizing were accurate (the size was the same as my Nike's) and they were relatively comfortable. They are not tennis shoes, but I had no complaints after walking around for a while in them when I met my wife for lunch.

These are GREAT boots for the price.

Name:  5-13-20084-39-28AM.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  60.4 KB

about the only thing I could complain about was that I don't like the white stitching, so behold the power of a magic marker (the boot on the right)

Name:  5-13-20084-43-54AM.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  62.5 KB

I like the carbon fiber effects, but I am not a fan of thet white and black checkerbox design next to the carbon fiber. Oh well...

Name:  IMG_3557.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  44.7 KB

If you don't have boots, then give these a try. There are better boots out there, but you will have to spend a heck of a lot more money to get them.

Old 05-14-2008, 12:55 AM
Default RE: Cheapest BOOTS I have ever seen!

Well, I just couldn't seem to stop... Sharpie FTW!

Name:  IMG_3562.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  36.9 KB

Name:  IMG_3571.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  25.2 KB

Old 05-14-2008, 09:55 AM

I've been looking for a pair for a while now... I may have to give these a try, ty for the link

Old 05-14-2008, 10:49 AM

wow..i might have to give those a look see..its better than paying a couple hundred for the pair of alpinestars i was going to get

Old 05-14-2008, 11:32 AM

I'll vouch for the vega brand. I am on my second pair of the techsport boots. They are extremely comfortable and have good protection. Better than regular boots. By the way, I still have my first pair, I just had to put some colored shoe goop around the sole. I have had my first pair for 4 years and still a great boot. My second pair I use for when I go to track. Great boots for the price. I've had the a-star smx and the smx plus... I like these better.

Old 06-15-2008, 10:37 PM

I just bought the boots, hopefully for the price they will be as good as you two have said they will be. I bought an 11 because they dont have 10 1/2 so I dont think that will be a problem.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:38 PM

You can't even buy a decent pair of sneakers for that price.

I like the boots...still. I drove from Birmingham, AL to the tail of the dragon for the weekend (and back) and the boots did well. They got a little warm, but I guess that is expected. I never had a comfort issue with the boots.

My lower back, however, was killing me after 800+ miles in one weekend!

Overall, for the money, I still highly recommend these boots. If I had an extra $300, then I probably would have gone with something else.

Flashman, let us know how you like them.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:01 PM

Onarom,

I have a pair of them this will be the second season on them and the are comfortable, no problems when waling around them either.

The only thing I lost was one of the screws that hold the toe guard in and the dealer replace it no problems. I did go back home and reinstalled all of the screws with blue locktite no mopre problems!!!!!

All in all damn nice boot for the $$$$$$

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 06-19-2008, 04:14 AM

Thanks man! I've been looking for a pair that was cheaper than 300 bucks. I'm going to give these a try

Old 06-19-2008, 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Onarom

You can't even buy a decent pair of sneakers for that price.

I like the boots...still. I drove from Birmingham, AL to the tail of the dragon for the weekend (and back) and the boots did well. They got a little warm, but I guess that is expected. I never had a comfort issue with the boots.

My lower back, however, was killing me after 800+ miles in one weekend!

Overall, for the money, I still highly recommend these boots. If I had an extra $300, then I probably would have gone with something else.

Flashman, let us know how you like them.
I will, UPS says they will be here tomorrow so all weekend I will be trying them out. Glad you still like yours! Now I bought the 11 because I am a usually a 10 1/2 so I dont think that will be a major issue. I wear my shoes larger anyway so we will see.

Quick Reply: Cheapest BOOTS I have ever seen!