Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Anyone ever used Redline Motorcycle stands?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever used Redline Motorcycle stands?

I'm just curious. They look pretty good and seem strong. The owner of Redline stands is doing a group buy on another motorcycle forum i'm on. I just wanted some feedback if anyone has used them. I'm thinking of asking him if he wants to offer the group buy here as well. $129 shipped for 2 stands. I can't beat that price.

http://www.redlinestands.com/

Old 06-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Default RE: Anyone ever used Redline Motorcycle stands?

Never heard of it...does not mean it is bad ( or good??) SO I cannot give you any valuable advice on this one..GOOD LUCK

Old 06-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will not go with anything for the rear tire except the Cycle Cat. Look at my review under the Product Review category.

Old 06-10-2005, 10:07 AM

I just bought the redline rear stand off of ebay for $35 buy it now price. I havent received it yet but... the price kicks ***. I think there are some more up there. Im pretty sure the vendor was "Fly 'N Cycle".

Old 06-10-2005, 11:29 AM

ORIGINAL: 05Tribal
I will not go with anything for the rear tire except the Cycle Cat. Look at my review under the Product Review category.
Eventually, I would love to have a set of pit bull stands and a cycle cat. I'm just limited on funds right now, and I was thinking these would be some great stands to start out with.

Old 06-10-2005, 12:55 PM

ORIGINAL: NeonspeedRT

ORIGINAL: 05Tribal
Eventually, I would love to have a set of pit bull stands and a cycle cat. I'm just limited on funds right now, and I was thinking these would be some great stands to start out with.
That was exactly my mentality Neonspeed.... When I get the stand I'll let you know what I think. Looks pretty straight though.

Old 06-13-2005, 09:37 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the LP front and rear. They've been very reliable and sturdy. Cost more than $35 though.

Old 06-13-2005, 09:40 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh, my front stand lifts from under the triple tree not the forks -- makes taking the wheel off easier (well, at least to me anyway).

Old 06-15-2005, 12:50 PM

Hey Neon... I got the redline stand, installation was a snap... Stand looks good and works even better. I'm completely happy with it. Like i said check out Fly N Cycle on ebay and you can grab one for around 40 bucks. Good price, definately gets the job done.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:51 PM

Excellent, thank you for the feedback. However I ended up passing on the group buy. A guy on one of my local forums was selling a front & rear pitbull stand for $200. It was the new style for the front that allows you to take the wheel & forks off if needed and the rear that will work with the spools or frame. I couldnt pass up on that. Eventually when we have some extra money, we will probably pick up a set of the redline stands to have as spares though.

Quick Reply: Anyone ever used Redline Motorcycle stands?