Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us! But protect yourself when buying or selling ... know who you're dealing with.

I wrecked my baby and need parts!!(Pictures) Please help..

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I wrecked my baby and need parts!!(Pictures) Please help..

So I was driving a couple weeks ago going home from work as usual.. going down a windy little road with hardly any real traffic in either direction as I usually do after work... when I come to the top of a hill and low and behold there is a Mustang completely in my line.. cutting into my lane too speed into the corner.. both of us freak out.. and he instantly tried flying back over.. I thought for sure we would hit so I put my right leg accross my seat and prepare to eject myself.. and then I did.. and ejected away. My bike ended up hitting right where his driver headlight was.. and I flew well over both.. then i put my leg down because I thought I would run this thing out.. and my legs crumbled underneath me as I smacked the ground and knocked myself out started skipping.. I got back up and looked back a good bit and there was the mustang.. completely facing the other direction from doing a 360 and facing me. and my bike was all tore. up.. So now my baby needs help.. I had no insurance.. and I have to go to court for speeding as someone was nice enough to pull over and tell the officers that I was speeding down the road prior.. Im fighting with there insurance company and its all a mess.. but out of it all.. My bike isnt nearly as bad as I thought it would be.. And thank god for my Jacket.. you can see the damage done to my helmet and jacket.. and the only damage i personally took as well. From what I can see..

Name:  Helmet.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  103.9 KB
Name:  Jacket.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  98.1 KB
Name:  wrist.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  103.3 KB
Name:  mypoorpooorbaby.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  88.0 KB
Name:  Mybaby.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  76.2 KB
Name:  wheel.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  89.8 KB
AND This is what I need..

Complete front end.. Except tire.. ie.
Wheel and the rod that goes through the front forks
Front Forks with bearings and everything
Both rotors.. (I think my calipers are fine but not sure untl I test I guess)
Brake lines
Radiator has a couple holes in it
The Stator Cover got ground down until all the oil came out of my bike..
Black front tire hugger
Throttle Grip and Front Brake assy.

You can see from the pictures that the rear of the bike is perfect and nothing happened to it.. So if you or someone you know is parting out there bike and can get all those pieces for pretty cheap.. I dont care the condition as long as its working completely.. and perfectly.. I really need this bike fixed as its my only mode of transportation too and from school and work. Im in the high dessert in California if any shops that handle things like this and are reasonable priced..

Thank you SOO MUCH for any information.. its a huge help and my email address is alexxmarquer@gmail.com if you need to get a hold of me quicker.

Please help..

Old 03-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Administrator and MVN, March 2012/Oct 2013 ROTM
Received 117 Likes on 107 Posts

What year is your bike?

Old 03-12-2013, 07:42 PM

Glad you ok, post in the f4 fourm it looks like that's what it is I could be wrong though, I'm working on building mine right now so after I'm done ill know what all extra parts ill have and will see what can be done. Check out eBay there are a few f4s being parted out. Looks like your triple might be ok when you get it striped down and take more pics of the damage you can get a better idea of the damage

Old 03-28-2013, 10:05 AM
Registered Users

Its an 05 F4I and I have most everything now.. finally.. all i could use is some fairings, possibly the front and the sides.. and I think im deciding to go with a cage on it and a 12 bar and start stunting it.. I cant beleive how strong of a frame these bikes have.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:01 PM
June 2013 ROTM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad you made it out of there and you got lucky. Now that the niceties are over, I'm just going to say it. Why the fk are you riding without insurance?! Insurance companies love to bend over and cornhole uninsured accident victims, as you can't afford the legal breadth they have. Best chance you have is fight the claim you were speeding. Cops didn't clock you so therefore its hearsay. The public impression of this is the big bad speeding biker lost control and hit the innocent car on its way to church.

As for the bike... check the frame WELL. I don't know how a crash like that would not bend the frame. You basically need a new bike dude. The engine may still be good but not too many people are selling a complete front end. Look around for a parts bike with a blown engine or something. Hopefully your powerplant is still good and you can plug it in.

EDIT: I didn't realize you have found most of your parts. Thats good. But why put fairings on if you are just going to stunt it?

Last edited by CorruptFile; 03-28-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:26 PM
Bro

Check out motolane.com they have some good stuff at good prices

Old 03-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

you can look into some other parts other than just f4i stuff. you can get other front ends that will mount right up to it! front ends from : 929, 954, 600rr, 1000rr will mount right up to your bike...

finding more pats from compatible bikes will give you more options for getting her back together the best and cheapest way possible.

best of luck. i don't have any parts for you - if i did i'd help you out.

dont forget to check fleabay.

and i'm glad youre okay!

Old 03-28-2013, 06:04 PM

You can get cheap complete painted fairings from ioffer online. I got the lot for my 954 for $380aus. Very good product @ a very good price. Should be able to find a set of forks for a few hundred. I got a set for my ZXR750 for $100 4 years ago. The US market is bigger than Australias so I reckon u should be right in no time good luck mate.