Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

What's her name and why?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What's her name and why?

Friends told me they could hear my yellow & black bike buzzing from miles away, so it was given the name "BUMBLE BEE"

Old 08-09-2006, 05:22 AM

I usually end up calling mine B1tch in most situations.

Old 08-09-2006, 06:45 AM

couldnt you think of a name for it.. while you were riding it??

Old 08-21-2006, 10:15 AM

Mines just called "the bike" same as my l;ast two wives................................... if either is reading this , only joking

Old 08-31-2006, 12:17 AM
Retired Moderator

I was jokingly calling my bike "Rainman" because I was a good driver...slow in the driveway. The bike, though, is definitely feminine with such sexy curves that she can only be named one thing....Salma! (as in Salma Hayek)

http://www.desktopexchange.com/galle...ayek-wallpaper

Old 08-31-2006, 05:17 AM

I didn't name my bike, my friends just pinned the nick name "Death" on it. Appearently they have been calling it that for awhile, when I found out I was a little pissed off at first then I figured whatever, call it what you like, long as I get to ride it.
When I asked why they gave it that name they said it's because 1) the previous owner died when he layed it down in a corner and jumped away from the bike and slid into a trelephone pole. That and they think all motorcycles are death traps.
I asked then why in the hell they would name my bike, do you really talk about it that much it needs a name?
They said that when someone calls and asks if they know where I am or if I'm with them and they know I'm out riding, thier usuall response is "He's out riding death again"

Kind of sick if you ask me.

I haven't named my bike myself but when I am out in the garage working on here alone, I do refer to her as "Baby" like "C'mon baby, start" or "Lookin good baby" etc.

oh and........ddvs
I call my bike, Sarantina Santiago Dominquez De La Cruz Estario Parucha Inacha Po Shing Tae Chan Chen Chow Choi Smith Roberts La Shonda Laquisha Veronika Rasputin The 18th. Whats yours called? Sometimes I call her the bad bitch
ROFLMAO

Old 09-03-2006, 07:18 AM

her name is elizebeth, just kinda sounded right..

Old 09-12-2006, 02:10 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a 2006 CBR600RR and her name is Harmony.

Why? Because everyone has some sort of bond with their vehicles. When my CBR performes great or I get a better lap time at the track, I pat the side fairing. I don't know why, it's just something you have a bond with. Kind of like a dog or cat.

Old 09-20-2006, 08:36 PM

"Ol Glory" is my 1993 CBR600F2 (Red/White/Blue). My XX is Betty (Oh Black Betty). Mostly though I only say nice things to my bike after a big ride or some scary near miss we survive.

Old 09-20-2006, 11:17 PM

First because no one else mentioned it (and I have a tendency to be a male chauvenist pig - ask my old lady she will agree), do you know why all vehicles have female names? Because you have to tell them what to do.

I just refer to my bike as "her." It is more of mistress type thing, because giving her a name would only make the wife more visibly upset.