Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

what do you guys think of this?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do you guys think of this?

Well its been a while since the last time ive been on here.But im still looking for a bike,and im taking everyones advice and looking into 250s and i think ive finally convinced my dad about letting me get one.So i was surfing the net and ive already looked at the kawasaki ninja250R and i just dont like the looks of it.If its gonna be my first bike im going to have it for a while so i want to try to get the whole package performance,looks,and a good beginnersport bike.So i wanted to get everyones opinoin on this http://www.umamerica.com/site/usa/mo...ml#usa_motosp1so far it has everything im looking for im just not sure becuase ive never heard of United Motors so let me know what you think!

Old 04-04-2007, 01:27 AM
Default RE: what do you guys think of this?

Definitely unique (which is good) and better looking then the 250 Ninja. I'd say go for it. At any rate, you won't see anyone else you know on one nor a whole **** load of them out there, which again, is good.
But I would go into more depth as to HP, Torque, performance, fuel capacity and efficiency, etc. At first glance looks real nice.

Oops, all that is all there. I'd say give it a sit.

Old 04-04-2007, 02:27 AM

well i definatly havent seen anyone in puerto rico with this everyone rides scooters here and thesport bikes are mostly gixxers and busas the only down side i see about owning something unique is i probably have to import everything including the bike lol but i havent looked around yet to see who sells em here

Old 04-04-2007, 02:38 AM

That would be the downfall.

Old 04-04-2007, 03:09 AM

Here we are i found a site that i can order from for not a rediculus price http://www.cbxmanmotorcycles.com/uni...otorcycle.aspxnow i must find replacment parts and aftermarket stuff so if i need to replace anything

Old 04-04-2007, 03:44 AM
Senior Member & Lord of the Odometer (300,000 Mles) & Counting

Hey:

They have a dealer in Raliegh, NC. They look nice I wonder how long they will sell bikes in the USA?
Not bad prices for what you get, hope it works out for you.

Dub

Old 04-04-2007, 05:54 PM

Well so far all ive seen down here is their scooters but im thinking im just gonna order from the website if everything goes good i wish they had video so i can see how they sound and see it in action.Hey CBR1988 would it be to much to ask you to go over to the dealer to see if they have any websites were you can order replacment parts or after market performance parts or if the dealer has a website i can order parts from?Or if they have a phone numberthat you know ofcould you giveit to meso i can ask them?

Old 04-04-2007, 11:44 PM

If you want another alternative bike, look at the Hyosung GT250R. its a V twin, looks really good, MSRP is $3499. plus it comes STANDARD with a fuel gauge, adjustable pegs, a BIG fuel tank(5 gallons) and you can mount pilot powers on the 17" wheels, which have DUAL discs up front.

Old 04-05-2007, 12:09 AM

Nice find Bob.

Here's a link: http://myspace-786.vo.llnwd.net/0096...64141786_l.jpg

Old 04-05-2007, 12:47 AM

sweet i just checked it out and its pretty much the same bike but this company actually makes parts for it and they sell it down here in pr now all i gotta see is if they make performance parts for it and i just found a forum for it and aparently it gets good reviews in the UK now im just trying to see is how fast it will do to see if i can use it on the high way since thats where i travel the most thanks guys let me know if you find anything else

Quick Reply: what do you guys think of this?