Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

what is it about busa riders?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what is it about busa riders?

y do they think that they have the fastest bikes on the planet?

i really don't have ne thing against busa's but just the attitude that they r the badest mothers on the face of the earth becuz the busa is "the fastest production bike" untill u hit a turn....

yet every time i see abusa on a road course its cuz i'm lapping him or cuz it be dumped cuz they don't turn of stop worth a damm

Old 11-29-2007, 02:38 PM
Default RE: what is it about busa riders?

Idk, I get that to alot. Everytime I'm out cruising with my buddys there seems to always be some kid on a busa, thatpulls up and trys to race us (we all have 600s). I just ignore the idiot and keep riding. I really don't care how fast his bike is (in a straightline)the thing is a pig it weighs a ton and looks butt ugly.

But I'm really scared to see whats going to happen to my friend next session. He is a first time motorcycle owner/first time rider andguess what he bought.... yep a 2005 Hayabusa.
I think he might kill himself, 2 weeks after he picked up the bike in Oct. he bragged about going 130mph on the freeway. Man, I am really gonna have to look after my friend when summer rolls around.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:44 PM

i got the same kinda thing goin on here with a 17yr old buddy...

he's got busa syndrome bad...

Old 11-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

90% of Busa owners or iggits n cant ride for shyt, and barely control the damn things in a straight line (or squidline I like to call it ) The other 10% vary in skill but usually are older more sensible folks, who use em for wtf they are made for n thats touring. A busa can do ok on a track or twisties, but a good rider on a 600 will spank its ***.

Old 11-30-2007, 08:48 AM

I get so sick of hearing about Busa's. I think they are so ugly and big. I have no desire to ever own one and if i do get a bigger bike it will be a RC51 or a 1000RR.

A first time rider has no biz on a Busa or anything bigger then a 600.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:30 AM

when they talk **** about their bikes being so fast and having power, i just mention how busas suck at taking turns and it doesnt take talent to goose the throttle, and how the vast majority of busa riders will never use the bike to its fullest potential cuz all they know how to do is open the throttle. i do it without pointing fingers and they kinda get the idea, lol. besides,i brag to them how my f4i (parking lot stunter) is geared -1, +14 and how it prolly cant go past 40 mph, but it wheelies way better than their heavy pieces of steel.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:32 AM

they're also prolly trying to compensate for small dicks.

Old 11-30-2007, 04:25 PM

I live in Atlanta soa Hyabusa is your starter bike. That or a "Gixxer" 1000.

I always thought Hyabusas were ugly even when they first came out and every 16 year old male drooled at it. I will say if I lived in say the Florida coast or Kansas where you have nothing but straight roads. I'd own a Hyabusa or some sort of litre+ ride. But I'd own a ZX-14. Mainly because if you pull up to a bike meet on a stock looking ZX-14 you'd stand out more than some Hyabusa with strobes, neons, and a 8ft stretch on top of their 360tire and a DVD player up front.

"Gixxer" riders are about the same. They seem to worry about looks more than riding. And will claim their GSXR1000 isbetter than the CBR1000 or whatever becuase they have a few more horsepower. Your Honda riders seem more mature to me. Not quite like a BMW rider with the safety reflectors all around the bike. But a person on a Honda seems to atleast have jacket and pants. While your Yamaha ridersdon't seem to gear up like aHonda rider but much betterthan a Suzuki rider. And I have no clue about Kawasaki riders because I rarely se those bikes running around.

Old 12-02-2007, 08:09 PM

I love suzuki, but I hate the busa. Busa's are for long straight highway travel, not twisties.

a 600 of any type/brand will leave a busa behind if you are on a curvey road. Personaly i don't see a purpose for the busa, or the big new ninja 1400. It looks like a ferarri (sp?) that went through a car crusher, and came out with 2 wheels.

Thats my .02 anyway

Old 12-04-2007, 08:01 PM

I own a Busa as well as a CBR600RR and seem to find where I live it's the guys on the smaller bikes that feel the need to go fast and act all stupid. I use the Busa as my daily commuter and I always see these idiots on 600's and 1000's that feel they need to go fast even if it means being unsafe. I get cut off by these guys while I am splitting lanes (I love California!!) on the freeway. They'll sneak past me on my left and squeeze by me as I'm trying to pass up a car. Other times they will ride my *** until I move out of the way. Oh and these guys around here are mostly guys riding Honda's or Suzuki's. For my daily commute in bumper to bumper traffic I prefer the Busa over my CBR any day. The ride is definitely more comfortable. I also take my Busa on the twisties, not as much as I would like to though, and I think I do pretty good. Not quite as smooth as when I'm on my CBR but good enough to enjoy.

Quick Reply: what is it about busa riders?