Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

My Favorite Motovlogger – Itchy Boots

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2021, 11:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Favorite Motovlogger – Itchy Boots

I’ll start off by saying I like adventure motorcycle videos on YouTube. A long time ago, while searching for motorcycle related content, I came across a motovlogger from the Netherlands by the name of Noraly Schoenmaker aka Itchy Boots. I won’t bore you with the entire story of her life (however I do encourage you to explore and learn about her), but the short story is she gave up her past life in the Geology profession as a Geochemist and purchased a Royal Enfield Himalayan motorcycle in India and started her adventure to the furthest most parts of the world. If you’ve not seen her YouTube channel by all means give her a chance and watch some of her videos. She has such a warm and magnetic personality and a wonderful way of including you in her adventures. There are a lot of adventure motorcycle vloggers out there on YouTube and I’ve tried watching others and I confess I subscribe to several, but Noraly’s – Itchy Boots I have to say is my favorite. She is up to season 5 now so if you would like to start at the beginning you may get binge watching burnout. May want to spread her videos out over several weeks. Visit her website, donate money, purchase merchandise, or just watch her videos. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. Watch out you’ll get hooked!

Let me also say that she is all alone on her adventures. She doesn’t have a crew that follows her around and films her. She does ALL the film work, drone filming, music placement and all film editing herself. All this while maintaining several social media sites she has started i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Blogging on her own website etc. It’s indeed not all fun and games for her it’s a full-time job/project.

“Good morning Internet!”
“Let’s go!”

A couple videos that will introduce Noraly and her adventures to you.
“Wasn’t all rainbows and fairies”

Old 08-10-2021, 06:59 AM
Super Moderator
Received 496 Likes on 449 Posts

@KBear There is no question that she is absolutely the best. I started watching a few years ago when she had made it to Myanmar. My father, at age 91 has watched every episode and looks forward to her new releases as I do.