Official Vendor For Sale & Group Buys Authorized Vendors Only!

PAZZO Instant Gratification SALE...ENDS TODAY!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Instant Gratification Pazzo sale Sneak Peek

It appears that you can order either length and any color at $159.95. Is that correct?

ORIGINAL: Leon@carolinacycle

You can get any color combo you like, but we only have shorty black on black in stock. Give us a call and we will get them for you.

Old 10-23-2007, 07:49 PM

I run dirtbike barswhich requires extended brakelines, how much for those with a set of black levers

Old 10-24-2007, 09:47 AM

will you ship to canada USPS ?? whats the damage to L4N8C8

thanks

--Dave

Old 10-24-2007, 11:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Shadowart

so how much are the levers? cause seems like you only have the shortys on sale?
The blackshortys are the only ones we havein stock,we can order the others, takes about two weeks. Standard colors only at sale price. Follow this link to see standard colors:http://ctsmoto.com/pazzoracing_colorspecs.htm

Non standard colors cost $10 extra, again, allow two weeks extra.
You can get a single lever onlyfor $82.99 if you only need one. The brake lines are available for the sale price only if you purchase the levers. We will do the sale price on any model that Pazzo offers, some of you have more than one bike! Please indicate exact model and year that you require. Front lines only at sale price. Rear available but not at sale price.

Old 10-25-2007, 04:41 PM

Just wanted to say thanks. My Pazzos and Goodridge lines showed up today. You guys rock. Thanks, Leon.

Old 10-26-2007, 11:52 AM

ORIGINAL: mountainrider

Just wanted to say thanks. My Pazzos and Goodridge lines showed up today. You guys rock. Thanks, Leon.
Glad we could help you mountainrider! Don't forget to check out our other hot deals on tires and Speedo Healers, as well as discount prices on ALL OEM parts and accessories.

Old 10-30-2007, 01:08 PM

Just wanted to give you guys an update and the thread a little bump.

The sale is on through the end of November. Pazzos are in stock and ready to ship, unless you want color combos other than black/black.

If you want any other color combination, we can sell them at $159.95. That is the lowest price allowed by Pazzo.

If you want some "non-standard color" according to http://www.ctsmoto.com/pazzoracing_colorspecs.htm
Give Leon a call.

Please allow 2 weeks for delivery on any levers other than black/black shorties.

Note that stainless lines are a terrific performance and bling upgrade. They retail for about $90.00.

Do the math. This is a very strong deal.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:56 AM

cant decide between the short and the longs for my F4i. I really like the shorts, look better, less likely to be damage in a crash, but with the cable clutch on the F4i, traffic can be a bit of a bear with only 2 fingers holding the clutch?

anyone have any experience?

Old 11-01-2007, 12:58 PM

Just a question for a noob what is the benefits of these and is there a picture between the long and the shorties side by side?

Old 11-01-2007, 03:02 PM

Im not sure about pictures, if you search around for Pazzo's or any other lever, you should be able to find some comparison pics. I think the shorter one is about 1.5" shorter than standard. basically, the short is just big enough for your 2 fingers. leaving your ring finger and pinky finger on the clip on.

the advantage is a) they are curved dirfferently than stock, and IMO give you better leverage b) they have easily adjustable positions. Most stock bikes have an adjuster on the brake side, it actually allows you to move the lever further in or out depending on your finger length. but, say my F4i, it is a round disk that is hard to read and impossible to adjust on the fly with gloves on, and its only on the brake. These levers, and any other aftermarket, have clickers for adjusters than can be adjusted on the fly with gloves on. And both the clutch and brake levers are adjustable.

Quick Reply: PAZZO Instant Gratification SALE...ENDS TODAY!