Official Vendor For Sale & Group Buys Authorized Vendors Only!

new group buy hyperpro rsc steering damper!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new group buy hyperpro rsc steering damper!!!

i have been talking to sikanimator about another group buy for the hyperpro rsc for $385 shipped and he has said he's willing to do it again as long as we can get 10 buyers i know im def. in for 2 so that means we ned another 8 more so who's intrested... sikanimator from chromewhore.com will post in here for verification and you can contact him from here on to find out any questions about buying one of these or any other quesitons you might have. it will be $385 shipped to you door. so lets get the ball rollin.....

Old 05-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Default RE: new group buy hyperpro rsc steering damper!!!

Sounds good. If we get some people to jump in on this I'll get the order placed.

Post here if you're interested.

Thanks,
J.T.
Chromewhore.com

Old 05-02-2006, 08:32 PM

Guys, I may be interested in getting in on the deal this time... got a few questions first though:
Mounting Kits - From what I read on Hyperpro's site, a mounting kit will be required to fit this to my bike. Is that correct? If so, can I buy the kit at the same I purchase the damper? And for what price? I also noticed on their web site that there wasn't a part number for a mounting kit for an '03 F4i... what's the deal guys? Seems like you know more about this than I do, any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Joe

Old 05-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Retired Mod

how would we pay and how long before we would recieve them? also, can we get any color available? and, as jjkukla said, is this group buy for the damper only or is it for the entire rsc kit for our specific bike? thanks.

Old 05-02-2006, 09:07 PM

Hey guys... 385 shipped for the damper and mounting kit combined. You won't need anything else.

I have these 3 days after I order - If we had 10 people committed I'd set up a link to buy them from my site for the special price and once I had all the cash I'd place the order. I ship out priority mail the day I recieve them. I just did this on the Kawi forum with no problems

Thanks,
J.T.

Old 05-02-2006, 09:15 PM

Sikanimator - One more thing I forgot to ask in my first post, how "easy" is the install? Any drilling required, removal of controls, clamp, etc. on the front end? I've searched for some reviews on the install procedure and couldn't come up with much. I should be able to let you know by tomorrow if I'm in.

Thanks again...

Old 05-02-2006, 09:53 PM

lets go guys lets get this goin!!!

Old 05-02-2006, 11:43 PM

Nah man none of that. The most "major" thing is just removing the top steering head nut and well... that's cake too with the right size socket. The bracket goes on, then the nut is replaced and everything else just bolts up.

Old 05-03-2006, 12:25 AM

ok stupid question time. Y would you need one. What i mean are what are the benefits of this? Thanks

J

Old 05-03-2006, 10:26 AM

SIK - i'm in for a RED damper for an '03 F4i. just let me know where to go and what to do when you reach 10 orders. thanks a lot... Joe

lang8164 -
sikanimator posted this web site during the last group buy for this product... check it out:
http://www.hyperpro.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?p=dampers
it does a good job explaining what the damper does for your ride.

Quick Reply: new group buy hyperpro rsc steering damper!!!