Off Topic Stickies A place for our most popular Off Topic threads.

#THE WEATHER THREAD#

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 09:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry oh shyte the snow bomb is on its way

well i got up this morning and turned on th news as always and the weather man (who as of late seems like the winter devil!!!) said we are going to get 20 plus inches of snow over the next day or so. gotta love Wisconson if you dont like the weather wait 15 min!

"GO AWAY WINTER DEVIL I JUST WANT TO RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old 01-31-2011, 09:50 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by crzy1laz
well i got up this morning and turned on th news as always and the weather man (who as of late seems like the winter devil!!!) said we are going to get 20 plus inches of snow over the next day or so.
Oh come on now.....the skiing is great in Wisconsin now. I'll take it over that heat. Trade the cold beer in for hot spiced rum. I have skied Whitecap, fun mountain.

Old 01-31-2011, 07:59 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

6 inches forecast for tomorrow , 20 more for Wednesday

Ain't winter just grand ! LoL

Old 01-31-2011, 08:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crzy1laz
well i got up this morning and turned on th news as always and the weather man (who as of late seems like the winter devil!!!) said we are going to get 20 plus inches of snow over the next day or so. gotta love Wisconson if you dont like the weather wait 15 min!

"GO AWAY WINTER DEVIL I JUST WANT TO RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
At least your weather is predictable...only in texas could you sweat your **** off one day and ice skate the next

Old 02-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hit 42.5C (108.5F) yesterday, it was still 36C when I finally dragged my soggy bod to bed at 12:00 am. Supposed to be 38 here today, but it was 39C at 9:00am, so the buggers at the weather bureau have got that one wrong. Drank over two litres of water yesterday & when I finished my 3rd beer last night I felt like sh*t & that ain't right.
Swear to god & around 3:00 yesterday arvo, I was looking at these guys across the way, putting a colourbond steel roof on the house & thought "You bastards are mad', then a guy jogged past, in shorts, no shirt & carrying a back pack He waived as he went past.
So I must be the one that's crazy.

Last edited by pacemaker; 02-01-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Ow dear !!! the top of end of Aus is now gunna get blown away as well as drowned ...

Cyclone Yasi 'more life threatening than any experienced in recent generations'

BTW ....we call Hurricanes Cyclones here ....

freaking weather is ****ed up !!!

10PM at night here in Victoria (2500klms from the cyclone so we are safe ) but it's 32C still and it ain't gunna get much cooler tonight ...

With all the News crews, Current affair & any one else there hoping to interview the poor bastards after it hits.....Cheapo journalism at its best.
30 here now at 10:30 & 38 predicted tomorrow (& rest of the week), I'm amazed that after drinking so much water & the not having to pee as often....
Luckily though, living near the water gets the South Easters coming in about now.

Quick Reply: #THE WEATHER THREAD#