Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ZOMG!! My signature ...

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ZOMG!! My signature ...

Thanks rrasco .. good to know. Based on the pic you posted it looks like the sig is the perfect size and ends perfectly without scrolling ... looks like the only reason you have to scroll for the text (not the sig) in that pic is due to the other larger size sigs on the same page of that thread. Is that right or am I missing something?

Old 10-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Retired Moderator

Upon looking at it again, I see what you mean about the stuff on the right side of the page .. but my main concern is that the sig not make the text in the posts cause scrolling which it looks like the last sig size I posted would solve .. if you have to scroll a little to get to the stuff on the right side (ads and such) doesn't seem as much of an issue to me as sigs that actually cause the text in the posts to overflow to the right ... but that's just my opinion, I'll wait to hear what you guys have to say.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah it works on mine..i just got a new comp. that came with a 22inch widescreen tho

and that is the possibly the 2nd best sig....voodoo gets my #1 vote tho.

Who wants to make me one? i cant really pay. but i know there are some cool people on here..pm me and i will pm you some ideas! thanks!

Old 10-06-2008, 06:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

Upon looking at it again, I see what you mean about the stuff on the right side of the page .. but my main concern is that the sig not make the text in the posts cause scrolling which it looks like the last sig size I posted would solve .. if you have to scroll a little to get to the stuff on the right side (ads and such) doesn't seem as much of an issue to me as sigs that actually cause the text in the posts to overflow to the right ... but that's just my opinion, I'll wait to hear what you guys have to say.
you're asking a web developer....so, my opinion is always to make the page look as intended. it will drive at least me crazy, but I run 1280x1024.

Old 10-07-2008, 02:14 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you so much Kewl :-) ... I am fine with this new one but I still prefer the large one you did and FULL SIZE ..lol

So I guess I will keep this one but then go to the larger one when all these neanderthals catch up with some technology ;-)

Jules

Old 10-07-2008, 03:52 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Kewl, I have the total solution to CBRclasics problems with my sig pic ...

Now, anyone else have any problems they need to discuss here?? Hmmm??

Jules

Old 10-07-2008, 03:56 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Um...(** gulp **)... no ma'am...

Quick Reply: ZOMG!! My signature ...