Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Your forum name/"handle"

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 06:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pitts is my last name, m is my first initial. creative right?

anyway, its the name i use on all forums i'm on (about 8). lol and its also my psn.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey All. 2 and 1/2 months ago when I was shopping around for a used bike I found the Hurricane and I read up the specs and saw 100.00 HP (73.0 kW)) @ 9000 RPM 237.0 km/h (147.3 mph).. I was so impressed with that much Horse Power...Then I found you guys, the forum, and I picked that name cause I was so "Rev-ed" up about picking up my first bike after so many years of not riding and the number 777 is the number for completeness and perfection. So
then Horse_Power777 was born. The name represents the new freedom I have in life now.

Old 05-17-2011, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by nepa_jim
hahaha, I wasn't clever enough to come up with something cool, so I just picked where I live, in N-orth E-ast PA, plus my first name, Jim.

Can we change our name if we don't like it? I know on another forum we can, with mod/admin approval.
Yup you can. Create a new account. Message Chainstretcher from your new one with a request to combine your old one and thats it.... You'll know its done when you try to log in with your old name and it gives you a failed log in.

Pimpncbr954s was my birth name, its a combo of my first name (Pimpn), middle name (cbr) and last name (954s). txsmainevent was my nickname given to me by my twin brother. His name was pimpn cbr 600rr's. We call him ABN for short....(A$$hole By Nature)

Old 05-17-2011, 10:46 AM

I was always the smallest of all my friends and the only black guy of the group so everyone called me Lil black kid which later became LBK for short! Lol. And if you look at a phone 6288 spells Matt which happens to be my real name therefore you get LBK6288.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:48 AM

I hear my username yelled at me at least ten times a day.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:02 PM

I raised a little girl (not mine) from the time I was 14 to the time I was 18. She couldn't say the "S" sound yet so Cosmo turned into Como.

The name stuck, and later when I joined the P2P/Tech community I needed something to tag my productions with it. I figured that I did the work, so I should mark it as mine. Como + Did + It = Comodidit.

The name stuck, and now it's all over the Internets, partially tied to my real name in a couple places.

I've got a few other aliases for things I don't want tied to reality.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:45 PM

I used to write poetry and it tended to be the cold dark teenage everything is going to crap whaaaaa type lol. Now it's just unique and never taken.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:52 PM

My name stemmed from my days riding BMX, snowboarding, dirtbikes and then transcended into motorcycles (the rider part). It seemed to apply to everything I did. The Cynical part came from my old paintball team back in the day, Cynical Trip. I felt like the Cynical part applied to my personality so it became part of my name.

I miss playing. At one point I was doing national events with NJJ.

Name:  mao3-1.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  79.5 KB

Old 05-17-2011, 12:54 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by cynicalrider
The Cynical part came from my old paintball team back in the day, Cynical Trip.
I was gonna play painball next month, but I ended up have to work on that day my friends are going. I really wanted to go....

Old 05-17-2011, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
I was gonna play painball next month, but I ended up have to work on that day my friends are going. I really wanted to go....
It's a blast. I miss it so much. I have been talking with some of my old pb buddies to just get a game going for the fun of it. i still know my old teams captain and they are now division one I think so they would straight up destroy me now :P

Quick Reply: Your forum name/"handle"