Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Your First Kiss?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 10:00 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your First Kiss?

Whatwas yours like? Here is the story of mine:

My first real kiss was when I was in the 8th grade...actually I kissed a girl in the 2nd grade, but she hated me (I don't count that one). My girl was Marie DiBetta. She was a popular girl who I was in love with...and she liked me back. I was some jackass dork in a trenchcoat. It was after the Christmas sock hop. We went to our lockers afterwards before heading to the busses, and had the worst kiss ever. We actually gnashed our teeth together, and I didn't know what to do with my tongue. I just kind of swabbed it around like aproctological exam. I think I blacked out, and before I knew it, the kiss was over. Then we were on Christmas break, and I didn't hear from her for two weeks. I pined for her, and bought her a 14k gold bracelet (which I later gave to my mom...STFU about Oedipal Complex bastids ). During that time, I fell more in love with her, and she and her friends decided I was a loser. I came back to school after the two week break only to discover she hated me. WTF?!?! Bitch married a guy who has a nasaly lisp...I wonder how he kisses with his hairlip-asseddeviated septum. How does his nasal passage taste, ***? Thanks for breaking my heart, Marie DiBetta...I never think about her anymore though...[&:]

Old 10-31-2008, 10:04 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Default RE: Your First Kiss?

I cant follow that. I will just post here to give someone else a fighting chance.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:07 PM

my first real kiss was actually a mistake. and i regreted to this day. The girl was alright..kinda thick..with a nice bootay. it was in a truck, and i pretty much gave her a mouthwash with my tongue. This girl was obssessed tho, so i had to give her the cold shoulder and never talked to her ever again.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:07 PM

I wonder how he kisses with his hairlip-asseddeviated septum. How does his nasal passage taste, ***?
Glad to know you don't think about her anymore.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I had one kiss when I was younger.

My family was over the family friends home. Their oldest son and my older brother put me and the youngest daughter in a dark room with a flashlight shining on us telling us to kiss. I must have been like 5 or so. She puckered right up. I cried. Stupid me...she ended up turning out to be hot.

My first girlfriend, I met when I was about 16 or 17. She was in foster care. Because she was a mess, she ended up being taken out of that foster home and bounced around a couple times. She called me back when I was like 18. I drove down and met her. She and I took her sister further south in DE and decided to take a dip in the DE river. Both of them stripped down in the water while I'm standing there holding their bathing suits. After the suits were back on, she swam towards me and I pulled her close and planted one on her. Caught her completely off guard. She ended up being the first too.

She ended up cheating on me a couple years later. She tried getting back with me later. I told her that I didn't think it would be a good idea.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:13 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i was in the 4th or 5th grade. friend had a birthday party , up in her tree house and her and she layed down and said we should play sleeping beauty ... so i said sure. we kissed for a lil bit then her mom caught us and said we could finish up later if we wanted but it was time for the ice cream floats.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:16 PM

first and only girl I've kissed is my current GF (well there was a kiss in K-5, but those dont count) It was at 18, went up to see her (100 miles away, still) for the first time while we were official, laying in the bed of her dads truck, i turned over and we just started making out, first kiss ever and it was all tongue, lol.

dunno, I dont just get in meaningless relationships so I guess i dont look around as much, thus there have been less kissing opportunities (plus I'm VERY picky)

Old 11-01-2008, 12:38 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, what a topic. I was in 7th grade. there was this girl i went to school with and spent hours on the phone talking too and became really good friends. one night during a game of truth or dare, she was dared to kiss me and thats how it happened. And it was Fantastic. fast forward about 15 years, i still seen this girl from time to time. we were both from the same small town where she dated my cousin for a few years. they broke up and she asked me if i wanted to be **** friends.. i told her that wasnt my style. anyways we started to hang out afew timesand then one night we both got ****in drunk at the bar and i brought her home and plowed her till the sun came up.. this went on for the next month or so then i called it off cause she had got into the drugs again and i didnt want to be involved in that life style.. oddly enough i seen her tonight at the bar and she gave me that "take me home and **** me" look but i was there with my current g/f so no go.. i tried to push for the 3 way but the g/f would go for it. lol

Old 11-01-2008, 08:52 AM

haha this is a funny subject so what the heck why not...

i was in 7th grade i think, and had this girl that i was "going out" with for a few weeks, her friend kept complaining that we hadn't kissed yet, so i sent her a note during class saying to meet me downstairs during next class at X time to kiss......we we met there kissed, and went back to class......was too romantic lol but hey it was 7th grade lol.

Old 11-01-2008, 09:03 AM

Im my moms closet in like the 4th grade...we "made out"....and I thought I was

KING OF THE WORLD

LOL ^^^ Looking back on it....she must of thought I was that ridiculous too

Quick Reply: Your First Kiss?