Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Your best drunk story

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Your best drunk story

ORIGINAL: Redd

Hmmm...once I drank a half a bottle of captains with my best friend, and proceeded to pass out near the campfire...I remember the mesquitos were biting the hell out of me and I asked 3 different guys to put bug lotion on me. lol...the cops came and everyone took off and left me there, until my best friend remembered and drove through the field to get me and nearly ran my head over with her car.[:@]

another time I decided to get naked on the way home from a party. there were about 8 people jammed into a little suv, my boyfriend didnt like that too much.

what kind of alcohol do you drink that gets you naked? also you wanna party? muhahaha.. when i feel the need to streak, i just drink windex and i will be streak-free

Old 08-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Retired Moderator

...Audi, your story f_cking kills me!!! You should have been in SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much ****! How's your liver, Bra? Glad nobody was hurt!!!

And Redd...you can't bait the boys like that...someone isbound to bite!

Old 08-08-2007, 08:58 PM

dude that was the 2nd time that **** happened LOL....dude the first time was when i was 21....i went to this party at my one boys knee deep in the gettoh....i was the only white dude there....i didn't care i just drank till i got comfy....i remember just drinkin then i woke up at the police station cuffed to this bench with my ex baseball coach pullin guard duty....i had left the party(dont remember)....and drove my s10 into a landfill and went down a culvert....well i musta been down there trying to get out cuz i wore my tires off...it was jan 10th....dude i had a polo shirt on(my work shirt from pizza hut)....it was near the great lakes and freezin cold...get this....i musta got out and tried to find somewhere to stay warm...so i ****in passed out ina dump truck at this place and the only way they found me was a guard was driving and saw my headlights and followed my footprints in the snow and found me like blue in a dump truck with hypothermia....ha good times....that time i also got off cuz the police chief is a family friend....lol

Old 08-08-2007, 09:19 PM

i got drunk once threw up in a bucket and tried to throw it over a fence slipped in the wet grass fell busted my stuff stumbled back in the house where i proceeded to get it on with a drunk chick who is now my girl ohhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaa

then one time got wasted on vadka and sprite(never agein) then me and my friend went royle rumble on each other i won pedigree on his head on a apt floor he did not want to play anymore after that.
im about 240lb he is about 150lb hahahahahah

Old 08-09-2007, 04:48 PM

i dont mind drunk stories, but drunk driving stories **** me off, guess its the 2 kids i have now. i like to drink to the point of dizzy and tipsy and REALLY buzzed but you can remember everthing.....the sex is really good if you can remember it.

Old 08-09-2007, 06:53 PM

I went clubbin' (I hate that term)withafriend of mineone night a few years back. We went to a few different clubs that nightand drank pretty hard( I remember havin'about4 crown and cokesalong withwith maybe2 shots and a couple beers). Come last call, we hear about a house party. We sat around there for and hour or so and had a few. Somehow, (there might have been a few not so legal substances at the place) I completely lost they guy I came with. Mind you, I drove and we were about 30 miles from home. I searched the whole house (or at least I thought I did) and asked around to see if anyone saw him leave.Problem was, no one knew who I was talking about. One guy (who was high as hell) told memy friendhad left (this was obviously a reliable source). I sat and had a smoke, and tried to get my head straight, then I got in the car and took off, assuming he was gone. Apparently,I ended up insomeresidental areaon the other side of town, pulled off to side of the road, and passed out. In the morning, I woke up to a loud rapping on the window. I looked out and saw a pissed off cop (apparently, he had been hitting the window with his nightstick for a few minutes). I pretty much **** my pants at that point. He had me get out of the car. When I did, I saw two other cops looking inside my car from the other side. He could tell I had been drinking, but by that point had sobered up.Hemade me get my license and registration thenstarted askingme a few questions. While I was talking to him, I looked down and realized that while asleep in the car, I puked all over myself. There were actually dried chunks still sticking to the front of my shirt. I was embarassed and just started nervously laughing. The cop chuckled a bit (which made me feel a little better). After a little more conversation, he told me that I made a smart move without even knowing it. Before I passed out the night before, I took the keys out of the ignition. Don't even remember doing it. If I hadn't, the cop told me I would have gotten a DUI. One of the other cops told me that she wishes that her kids were as responsible as me (I told them that I pulled over because I was in no condition to drive, not that I blacked out). The cop gave me back my liscense and registration, and told me that I could go. I had to get directions from them, of course, which I also found funny. My girl gave me a vicious *** reaming when I got home, and I passed out until that evening. I found out later that my friend was just in another room of the house, and was maybeaway from mefor 15 minutes. He actually saw me drive away from the window!

Moral of the story: Get your friends new cell phone number before going out drinking, and kids, don't do drugs lol!

BTW, Haven't driven drunk since.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:38 PM

I have to say i have two good ones. I was at a club in Pittsburgh with my friends and i was kind of dating this guy but he was being a big *** that night so i was drinking everything i could. Screw drivers, beer and shots of vodka because i was pissed at him. Well we were leaving the club and you had to walk upstairs to get to the cars. Well i was kind of holding on to my friends bf and he turned around to make sure his gf was ok. Well when he did that i fell and my face hit the stairs. I had blood pouring out of my nose. It went down my shirt. I had to be carryed to the car. I woke up with someone t shirt on and when i took it off there was blood all over my shirt and down on my breasts. And i also woke up with a nice big black eye.

My other story is that i went out with a few girlfriends on St. Patricks day. And we were i could walk home from the bar which was nice. Well after having a good few drinks. I just up and left. Well to get to my house i had to climb upstairs. About 20 or more to just to get to my street that my house was on. And when i am drunk stairs and i dont get along. Well i was about on the 5th stair and fell of course but this time it was not forward it was backwords. Well i fell into this wood thing that i broke. My purse went one way, my shoes and glasses went another way. Well i had to call my ex bf at the time that i was still living with to help me out and find my stuff. So i like i said when i am drunk i dont get along with stairs lol

Old 08-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Retired Moderator

I have another one that isn't all soapboxy and preachy. I have played in a bar band for years and years. One of the perks, in most clubs, is a drink per set that usually turns into drink what you want for free for the night. This one New Years, I was drinking pretty heavily during the sets, and was absolutely smashed by the end of the night. I don't remember what happened, but by all accounts this is what went down: I was on my knees on the stage, packing my effects into my gig bag. The stage is only a couple feet off the dance floor. I'm told I looked up with a blank expression on my face, and collapsed chin first into the dance floor. A few seconds later I was up and concious, bleeding everywhere with a flap of skin hanging off my chin. I ended having to go to the hospital to get my chin stitched up (12 stitches), and since it was a brand new year, I got to pay my insurance deductable of $300. A memorable New Years that I can't really remember...[&:]

Old 08-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i was @ my friends 21st birthday party and i wasnt planning on staying just droppin off his present then going for a ride. well i decided to have one beer and so i thought i would stay for awhile (hung up my keys) and finished my beer... well the more i drink the more i drink lol and next t hing i know im taking 3 (7shots in one glass) of jack back to back to back.... then a double of jager (because i'd never had it before ... actually not as bad as other people said it would be)

then after all that i had a few more beers, some shooters and a tripple of hypnotik, some 151 .. and i think thats it..cant be sure but everything was tasting like water

well i was fine for a while standin around talkin (wayyyyyyyy more then i should've been...) for about 2 horus and then i sat down , big mistake ....

i remember closing my eyes and by the time i opened them i was in the bathroom puking
and i had to call my friends to get me home and ride my bike for me .. then i woke up the next morning laid out on a air mattress in my down stairs living room and i swear to god the1st thing i thought of was "im hungry i could really go for some pancakes!" then everybody started making fun of me for drunk talkingthe night before.. luckily nobody took pixs of me throwin up lol

Old 08-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Retired Moderator

everybody started making fun of me for drunk talkingthe night before
I luuuvvvv yeeeeewwwwww mann...no bullshhhh *hic*bullshhhh *hic*....I theeenk uvf yeeww azz mu bruthrrr...luuuvvv yeeeww mann!!!

Quick Reply: Your best drunk story