Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

YOU THINK IT NEVER HAPPENS TO YOU!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: YOU THINK IT NEVER HAPPENS TO YOU!

VP, Man I am Sorry Dude. I worry about mine being locked up in the garage. I even wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and go check on her. I would park it in the f*$%ing Living Room if My Wife would let me! Man I really do hope that you get your bike back, but I am sure that the cops told you it probably is not going to happen. I will keep an eye out for those parts. I hope that you are back on two wheels again real soon. Everything happenes for a reason, and you might end up with something better. Keep your head up!

Old 01-07-2008, 10:19 AM

damn kid...that fackin sucks homie.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:32 PM

I had my f1 stolen from outside my house,the police found it 5 days later smashed to bits, it was in a bad accident.hopefully the bastard that stole it broke his back.I loved that bike. 20 years old in mint condition.hope you find the scum who nicked it.

Old 01-07-2008, 01:09 PM

+1 Everything happens for a reason, and karmas a bitch, not to say you deserved it, but the thief will get his.

Old 01-07-2008, 01:12 PM

Sorry to hear that-it was a sweet bike. It seems that bikes are getting stolen alot more now. I hope it all works out for you.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:18 PM
VP

hey everybody,

I made a pretty quick sign and put it up on everybody's mailbox in the building hoping maybe somebody out walking their dog or having a smoke saw something, so maybe in the next day or two I'll hear something...

on a lighter note I spoke with my insurance guy today and told him about all the parts I had on it that I'd bought from eBay and people on here and he said not to worry about receipts, they would reimburse 80% of the value of the part as long as I had it on my itemized list of parts I'd put on there.

as if yesterday didn't suck enough for me some ******* at work called out so I had to work 8 AM to 930 PM today with a 20 minute break for "lunch" at 7 PM...I laughed it off though so no worries... just wanted to call that guy an ******* anonymously

Old 01-07-2008, 09:19 PM

...I still think it was your neighbor...

Old 01-07-2008, 09:36 PM
VP

yeah I talked to the guy... seriously doubt it was him... he's a marine/ex-cop who couldn't have been more helpful when I asked him to fill out the police report

Old 01-07-2008, 09:39 PM

...my bad...I'll stop wild-*** guessing about upstanding people I've never met...

Old 01-07-2008, 10:33 PM

I think it was yourself and your collecting insurance money. Thanks for the increased rate. Jackass!

I was farting around with one of the circle locks, the ones everyone recommends for storage units and stuff cause they're hard to break into. I managed to get one to fit on my front rotor.