Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

You ready for a funny one....

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default You ready for a funny one....

So I take my bike in to get work done and ol' boy's like.... why you ridin that thing with a flat front tire? I'm like, gee whiz, I thought it handled bad...

Flat front tire and a crazy oil leak...... good combo!

And for what it's worth cam tensioner is getting louder and the thing hasn't been wanting to start nice n pretty for me. Oh well. Hopefully she's in good hands now.

Meggers lives to squid out another day. I think if I ever get a real job I wanna busa, it would be a better fit. I'll always keep my F4easy though, we have a special bond. lol

Take it easy on me people, I'm simple!! haha

Old 05-09-2011, 09:43 PM
August 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

600rr is much sexier than busa...

Old 05-09-2011, 10:13 PM

Lol ... I personally live for the corners ... not the straight line speed .... i wouldn't be content on a busa ....

And you lucky that tire didn't get too flat and start coming apart on you !! ... flat rear tire = rough ride .... flat front tire = rough wreck .... lol ... sounds like you got alot better luck than you think you do :P ...

Old 05-09-2011, 10:28 PM

One of those dudes gave me a ride back to my parents' house to my car so I could go to work and he was bangin them corners pretty good with me on the back of that busa... but he gave me a ride before and knows I'm a good passenger... If I knew he was gonna get down like that I might've not left my helmet and jacket in my car........... dang..

Old 05-09-2011, 11:18 PM

Lolol ... i'd never say the busas can't handle corners but i'm sure it takes alot to ride one like that ........ now granted I only have a total of about 10 miles of hayabusa experience (about 8 on a mostly straight road till we got to about 2 miles of a curvy-ish road) myself but i just felt like it was a lil on the heavy side for alot of crazy cornering compared to my 954 and of course my 600 ... it felt perfectly at home on the superslab in a straight line rather than tearin up the curves ... I've rode a ZX-14 as well, it seemed about the same ridewise as the hayabusa (what else would ya expect from two bikes that are built pretty much for the same thing) but was a lil more comfy because the guy had an aftermarket seat on it ...

Old 05-10-2011, 10:47 AM

At the end of the season last year I had the same symptoms, awful handling, couldn't really lean, I pull over and see my front tire flat. I get to a gas station and had no tire gauge on me and guessed. I get back on the road and feel like I'm driving on a balloon. I let some air out and I was good to go. Definitely always carrying a tire gauge on me from now on.

Old 05-10-2011, 11:32 AM

That's always in my riding back pack .... along with alooooooot of other stuff ...

Old 05-10-2011, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by meggers

Meggers lives to squid out another day. I think if I ever get a real job I wanna busa, it would be a better fit.
Here's a pic of Meggers squiding it out.

Name:  5e8162f9.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  31.2 KB

Old 05-10-2011, 01:48 PM

Nate, you got it all wrong, but thanks anyway. lol It would be jeans, stunna shades, gloves n I'm not petite like that. If that's what you are lookin for, I'll see what I can do. haha

Old 05-10-2011, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by meggers
Nate, you got it all wrong, but thanks anyway. lol It would be jeans, stunna shades, gloves n I'm not petite like that. If that's what you are lookin for, I'll see what I can do. haha
Please, You know I like em curvy

Quick Reply: You ready for a funny one....