Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

You Know You Love Your Bike When...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: You Know You Love Your Bike When...

When she becomes your "baby" and you spend all day going from site to site lookin for what you're gonna buy her next, then realize your g/fs bday is tomorrow, and you havent even thought about what to get her.

When she becomes the background on you computer, ur profile picture for myspace/facebook, and her picture goes right next to the family picture on the mantle.
GOD I LOVE MY NEW BABY! (but if the g/f asks, shes till my baby...cough cough)

Old 02-28-2008, 12:02 AM

^ROFL^
happened to me for valentines day..i had an idea..but i couldnt buy it in time...

Old 02-28-2008, 12:09 AM

i agree with the ambulance guy.

*phone rings*

(me) uhm..im in the ditch..
(mom) well get out?....wait, what?
(me) how much is in my checking account right now?

2 days later i was at our local powersport shop all bandaged and casted up ordering parts

Old 02-28-2008, 02:02 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Not long after I got mine, maybe 3 months I over balance it in a car park...you know how it goes...once it starts and you lose leverage you're just watching it (in slow motion) go down to kiss the tarmac...so what did I do? I dropped myself down and let the bike rest on top of me, luckily I got rescued by 3 guys who pulled it off me, it was painful, I'm only slightly built and the pedals etc dug into some tender areas...but I saved her bodywork at the expense of my own...I suppose that must be love ...lol

Jules x

Old 02-28-2008, 09:57 AM

ORIGINAL: PYRO929

When she becomes the background on you computer, ur profile picture for myspace/facebook
Hahahaha, guilty!!!

- If you can never find a backdrop that's "good enough" for the bike... but you take a hundred pictures anyways.
- If you've ever thought about buying a new camara so that you could take better pictures of your bike...
- And then post them on a forum.
- If you've spent more time photoshopping bike pictures than you have of your significant other/kids/family
- If you routinely go over cracks and crevices with a toothbrush, just to get all of the left-over polish out.
- If you've ever used clear nail polish on your steel bolts so that they won't rust.

Old 02-28-2008, 07:50 PM
Retired Moderator

When, everytime you walk by her, a little bit of your breath escapes your body. Romeo and Juliet don't have jack on me and my Salma...

Old 02-28-2008, 07:53 PM

When you spend countless hours in a non heated garage to clean it in the middle of winter and catch double pnuemonia. Then after you catch pnuemonia, you still go out there and have a quick puff on a smoke to stare at it.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:37 PM

As you walk through your garage on your way out, You gently stroke her rear seat passing by.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: CBR Jockey

As you walk through your garage on your way out, You gently stroke her rear seat passing by.
And then give her a quick smack and grab.

Old 06-23-2008, 01:01 PM

you know you love your bike when... you polish her up nice and good before every ride just so she glistens and looks good on your way to work. and stare at her in wonder every night before you shut the garage door. and when people start yelling at you for mentioning "my bike" every other sentence..ahh..true love.

Quick Reply: You Know You Love Your Bike When...