Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

you know what sucks?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 05:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default you know what sucks?

when you get one of those sneaky ninja sneezes that pops out before you can put the visor to your helmet up...thats the worst! i know...pointless post...but i was just thinking about it...[&:]

Old 08-21-2007, 06:14 AM
Default RE: you know what sucks?

Yeah well I can top that, (although I have done it, its up there with trying to let a good left cheek squeek go. amazing how hard it is do on a bike!)
I hurled in my helmet, although thankfully I was only just getting on the bike at the time. Went to work with the dreaded lergy & was clocking off early because of it. Never got the smell out. I could go into really great detail of how it then ran down my neck & in to my jacket & clothes before I managed to get it off, but that would be tasteless!!. I was actually to crook to ride home & ended up having to blag a lift off a kind work mate.

Old 08-21-2007, 06:42 AM

ORIGINAL: pacemaker

I could go into really great detail of how it then ran down my neck & in to my jacket & clothes before I managed to get it off, but that would be tasteless!!.
LOL i know i shouldnt be laughing, but i just got this mental image in my head and couldnt help myself!

Old 08-21-2007, 08:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've got a good one, not quite as gross but it probably had other motorists laughing at me...

yesterday i was riding to work and somehow a little bug got inside my helmet and was flying all around inside it trying to find a way out. this thing damn near went up my nose at one point. i was coming up to a red light so i waited until i came to a stop to open my visor and try to get the thing out, and it had crawled around close to my left ear so i'm sitting at this red light, people all around me, and i'm frantically trying to get this stupid bug out of my helmet before the light turns green. doesn't sound too exciting, but i think the people around me were scared that ihad some mental disorder cause they were looking at me like "what's that retard doing on a bike?"

Old 08-21-2007, 08:07 AM

ORIGINAL: pacemaker

Yeah well I can top that, (although I have done it, its up there with trying to let a good left cheek squeek go. amazing how hard it is do on a bike!)
I hurled in my helmet, although thankfully I was only just getting on the bike at the time. Went to work with the dreaded lergy & was clocking off early because of it. Never got the smell out. I could go into really great detail of how it then ran down my neck & in to my jacket & clothes before I managed to get it off, but that would be tasteless!!. I was actually to crook to ride home & ended up having to blag a lift off a kind work mate.
i pray that something like that never happens to me. sounds disgusting... i imagine you bought a new helmet pretty soon afterwards?

Old 08-21-2007, 08:44 AM

ORIGINAL: rmr1923

i've got a good one, not quite as gross but it probably had other motorists laughing at me...

yesterday i was riding to work and somehow a little bug got inside my helmet and was flying all around inside it trying to find a way out. this thing damn near went up my nose at one point. i was coming up to a red light so i waited until i came to a stop to open my visor and try to get the thing out, and it had crawled around close to my left ear so i'm sitting at this red light, people all around me, and i'm frantically trying to get this stupid bug out of my helmet before the light turns green. doesn't sound too exciting, but i think the people around me were scared that ihad some mental disorder cause they were looking at me like "what's that retard doing on a bike?"
lol...good job man, you gave me quite the laugh for the day...lol i just pictured you on your bike wavin your hands around, your head goin all over the place, and a family in a minivan on vacation wondering what the hell was up with you...lol

Old 08-21-2007, 08:47 AM

I had a locust in my helmet once and i couldn't get damn thing to stop flying around the front of my helmet even with the visor up so i pulled over and started running around like Ricky Bobby on (invisible) fire trying to get my damn helmet off. My friends found it rather amusing, but i'm sure passing motorist that I was insane.

Old 08-21-2007, 11:27 AM

ninja sneeze?[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Old 08-21-2007, 02:19 PM

ORIGINAL: demonchild

ninja sneeze?[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=lol.gif]
yea you know! one of those sneezes you dont see coming!

Old 08-21-2007, 08:10 PM

ive had the helmet thing but w/ a damn dragonfly!!! that was just freaky and that i pulled over and did the ricky bobby thing (awesome description!) but i think the funniest time ive ever seen someone hurl was while scuba diving and it shot out through his reg and all the fish ran around eating it! i know gross but it was soooo freakin funny

Quick Reply: you know what sucks?