Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

are you clubbin?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 05:15 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default are you clubbin?

Im just curious to see how many of us ride in a club...this is not a thread to smacktalk other clubs...from reading my mags I see there are quite a few sport bike clubs out there....so lets hear it.... give your club name and city, and your nickname if you got one... Ill start

Petro...short for Petrowski (my last name)

I ride for RUFF RYDERS BIG ISLAND HAWAII

Old 07-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are you clubbin?

what?

Old 07-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: ta8218

what?

ORIGINAL: petrorr

Im just curious to see how many of us ride in a club...this is not a thread to smacktalk other clubs...from reading my mags I see there are quite a few sport bike clubs out there....so lets hear it.... give your club name and city, and your nickname if you got one... Ill start

Petro...short for Petrowski (my last name)

I ride for RUFF RYDERS BIG ISLAND HAWAII
Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Old 07-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Registered Users

Yep. West Coast Presidents Alliance which consists of 36 clubs (Ruff Ryders L.A. included). Ride safe.

~Steph

Old 07-05-2008, 01:26 PM

interesting...so this is an organization of prez' from clubs on or around the W.C.?

Old 07-05-2008, 01:37 PM

i'm not in a club...don't want to join the ruff ryders up here either...i love riding...but the whole club thing isn't me...i have my riding partners...and thats it

Old 07-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: petrorr

interesting...so this is an organization of prez' from clubs on or around the W.C.?
Yes. Our mission statement is simple; Safety and Communication. We strive to give back to our communities while working to portray bikers ina positive light. We sponsor and participate in trackdays, bike nights, toy runs, community fundraisers, etc., and basically have a good time doing it. The clubs maintain their individual identities, but we come together under the Alliance.

My humble role is to chronicle who we are and what we do through photos. You can check it out here.

West Coast Presidents Alliance

Ride safe.

~Steph

Old 07-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: stephygee

Yes. Our mission statement is simple; Safety and Communication. We strive to give back to our communities while working to portray bikers in a positive light. We sponsor and participate in trackdays, bike nights, toy runs, community fundraisers, etc.
That's an awesome thing!!!!

Old 07-05-2008, 02:59 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: stephygee

Yes. Our mission statement is simple; Safety and Communication. We strive to give back to our communities while working to portray bikers ina positive light. We sponsor and participate in trackdays, bike nights, toy runs, community fundraisers, etc.
That's an awesome thing!!!!
yes that is cool.

Old 07-05-2008, 11:03 PM

that is very much what we are about over here...I declined the first offer to be one of the guys to start a RR chapter here...I stipulated that it had to be family oriented, and that it had to be a positive thing for the club members and the community then id think on it...I was made road capt. and prospect manager and the first rule I made was all group rides were with helmets.... no lid no ride...you show with no lid then go home. also periodic maintenance is a strong point and gear. and since I've been riding longer than every one else in the club (15 years) I know majority of the bikers on the road, I get around. so any new guys that want in if I don't know them most likely someone I know does and I don't want liabilities....weve already done some toy runs and we even helped raise money for a fellow rider who went down and was in a coma, we did this to help his family offset the 100,000.00+ dollars in medical bills and just recently had a fundraiser to help another club members mom in her battle with cancer...we are mostly older guys with families so what ever we can do to break the MTV induced gangsta ruff ryder persona most people associate RR with, we do. and for those who don't know DMX was not a ruff ryder. Right on steff. if there is anything thatbig island hawaii RR can do for yall hit me up.