Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Xoom vs. iPad2

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 10:48 PM
October 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xoom vs. iPad2

I have a Xoom and my fiancée got an ipad2 from work so I've some time to play around with both. My personal preference is that the Xoom is a lot better. The Xoom is so much easier to navigate through and more user friendly. I love how you can customize the Xoom where with the iPad you're limited. What the iPad does have over the Xoom is how slim it is and it is lighter so it feels better in your hand. I find it easier to type on the Xoom too. If I were to spend my hard earned money on one of these tablets I would hands down go with the Xoom. I don't want this to turn into an apple vs android thread, just wanted to share my opinion if anyone was interested.

Last edited by R Dub; 01-21-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:44 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the Xoom and Yuen has the ipad 2. I will say the ipad is more stable than the Xoom, especially the browser.

Old 01-20-2012, 11:50 PM
October 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
I have the Xoom and Yuen has the ipad 2. I will say the ipad is more stable than the Xoom, especially the browser.
I don't notice any difference between the browsers except for it is so much easier to open up a new window on the Xoom. As far as stability they are equal. Is there any other aspects of the iPad that you find more stable?